The online racing simulator
E-Mail update does not work
(6 posts, started )
I wanted to update my email address and for this is I have opened the 'Personal Details' in the profile. I have change the address and pressed 'Update account'. I received a mail to verify the address, but when I clicked the 'Click here to update your LFS account' link I was back in the 'Personal Details' page with the old address.
Might be off-topic or semi-related, But it seems that you cannot choose not to get e-mails from subbed threads.
Quote from Dennis93 :Might be off-topic or semi-related, But it seems that you cannot choose not to get e-mails from subbed threads.

When I choose "No email" on the Subscriptions page, it won't send me one.

But I guess it would be good to have an option for default thread subscription choice somewhere in the settings.
Quote from Brilwing :I wanted to update my email address and for this is I have opened the 'Personal Details' in the profile. I have change the address and pressed 'Update account'. I received a mail to verify the address, but when I clicked the 'Click here to update your LFS account' link I was back in the 'Personal Details' page with the old address.

Please give it a go once more.
Quote from Dennis93 :Might be off-topic or semi-related, But it seems that you cannot choose not to get e-mails from subbed threads.

You need to hit the "Update" button in the bottom of the page too. Takes you a while to get there if you have many subs, but it does work.
** Best answer **

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG