The online racing simulator
New website - minor bugs, broken links, suggestions, ...
Quote :[11:37] <Danie1> something went wrong while moving that thread? https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/85847-LFS-Texture-Converter-%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93-speed-up-hi-res-texture-load-%5Bimplemented-in-0.
[11:37] <Danie1> look at title
[11:38] <Danie1> it was "-" i belive
[11:38] <Danie1> also some [B] tags visible in post
[11:40] <vic> did bold used to work in [code]?

Quote :[11:59] <Danie1> https://www.lfs.net/account/status -you can hide upgrade licence if user already own highest level
[12:00] <vic> myeah, should rather change the text, because a voucher can still be entered

Quote :[12:02] <Danie1> clicking link on lfsw to register new team doesnt seem to work - https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus&subject=Team%20Registration

some (much) emoticons from old site aren't implemented
On your profile page there is Racer type field under ABOUT ME section (if you set it on LFSW), but when click edit you cannot edit that info from this site. (There is no such a option)
I guess this is the right place to post this - I'm missing one option in user profile/statistics. There was "find all threads started by user",which for me was very helpful,as I do a lot of copy/pasting when creating new thread about events...
Pubstats &action=teams
I was just testing something with pubstat &action=teams and found a problem.

Quote :
TID int;
TEAM char [128]
TAG char [6]
COUNTRY char [32]
URL char [128]
BITS int;
INFO_LEN word (2 bytes)
INFO char [INFO_LEN] (Note : urlencoded)
NR_MEMBERS word (2 bytes)
MEMBERS char [24] * NR_MEMBERS

I read one team, then add offset to pointer to move to another, ... everything is fine until I come to team "aceX Motorsport". In COUNTRY there is 66 chars long string (to null termination), but as you can see COUNTRY is only 32 chars long.

If you go and search it on team list, you will see that there is no country flag as well as when you hover it there is <font><font>... text.

That overflow isn't really a problem for me as I'm not interested in Country neither in URL. Problem is that all data after is shifted by overflow, so I no longer have constant offset to INFO_LEN.

Nothing urgent, just a note
Private messages - clicking on icons Bold, Italic, Image, URL, ... doesn't seem to do anything
Fixed pretty much all of those.

Quote from Eclipsed :I guess this is the right place to post this - I'm missing one option in user profile/statistics. There was "find all threads started by user",which for me was very helpful,as I do a lot of copy/pasting when creating new thread about events...

Hm yes, I'll add that one, but with a bit lower priority. Atm I'm doing important and quick fixes and this request takes a bit more time.
No big deal,as copy/paste doesn't work like before anyway - all the formatting and links are lost anyway...
Is it possible to have the completely formatted pasting in BB code at all? I mean other then click on "edit" and copy from there?
#9 - amp88
At the moment the Racing Videos thread is being shown as having 183 pages despite there being 4550 posts (4550 posts / 25 posts per page = 182 pages). If you click on the 'Go to last post' link you get taken to the 'empty' extra page.
Quote from nacim :https://www.lfs.net/downloadlfs dosen't work !

Should be fine now. One download mirror was apparently not responding.
Yep, works fine now
Links in quotes aren't 'clickable'. See post #13 in this thread for an example. Is this intentional?
Another 2 suggestions regarding "new posts" section - I'm really missing description,in which forum that thread is. And in old version there was always the line which seperated recently added new posts from those,which were made before last visit.

And another suggestion - basically about any email notifications,some option to turn them off as default setting.
Offtopic forum's description's rules link doesn't work
Found a minor bug - the grey background of username/avatar ends too early if post is very long,like this one or second next in same thread.
Quote from Eclipsed :Found a minor bug - the grey background of username/avatar ends too early if post is very long,like this one or second next in same thread.

Fixed.
I think that should be good now.
Today I noticed some weird thing,not sure if it could be called as bug. I use the windows original latvian qwerty keyboard,where I have to hold right Alt key to write letters with accents (like š or ē etc),but when I want to write i or u with accent,it automatically puts italic or underline bbcode tags. I have never seen such thing anywhere elso,as normally just Ctrl+[letter] is used,so I guess it's related to this new site. Could this be solved?
Should be fixed now.
Yes,it is,Yipīīīī!
#25 - 5tag

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG