The online racing simulator
World Golf Tour game
(44 posts, started )
Thx. Me, too.
Eagle!
joined the new madman tournament. does unlimited play mean, that we can try as often as we like?
wouldnt single play be more fun for the next ones?

...and i was like 0.3ft away from an eagle on hole 9 too... :/
It means exactly that and I prefer to only have 1 chance as well.

But I think anyone can create a tournament anytime with the options he likes.
What's the best way to get more credits?
Quote from J@tko :What's the best way to get more credits?

pay money. otherwise, grind
I made a tournament that anyone could play, mayne some new people cound join and try. I've never played the course so I thought an unlimited number of tries could make it a bit more fun as some peeps could use it also as practise.

Maybe next time we can make a 18 hole, 1 try tournament. I know I would suck at that as I have major putting problems. I land the ball 15 yards from the hole but then take 3 putts to get the bugger into the hole...hmm that sounds odd . Aaaanyway, do you guys have some putting tips? I've watched a number of vids on you tube but still suck, keep over running the hole. Btw, in the options of the game, what exactly does the "Use ball speed on boost green do"? I have it set as OFF. Not quite sure if this is the right thing.

Pete
Quote from Madman_CZ : I land the ball 15 yards from the hole but then take 3 putts to get the bugger into the hole...hmm that sounds odd .

You should hear us on the IRC, where we talk about balls, holes and putting balls into holes all the time. Errrr....
172 yard eagle. Complete fluke
Quote from Kid222 :You should hear us on the IRC, where we talk about balls, holes and putting balls into holes all the time. Errrr....

Or sometimes when kid cannot put it in the hole
Just to remind you, I have created a new tournament. 2 rounds, the first round ends tomorrow in the evening, the second round ends on Saturday. One attempt per round, no hotlapping this time :P
Today is a very proud day for me. I won the 'Tin Water Boy' award for losing 26 balls to water hazards
2nd round went a bit better at least...
used a new driver in 1st round which made me drive EVERY first ball into those nice bushes in pinehurst. using old one again now.
got a driver for sale btw. anyone needs one?
Quote from amp88 :Today is a very proud day for me. I won the 'Tin Water Boy' award for losing 26 balls to water hazards

Xyzzy30. Registered today, am bad.
I did a couple of the 'earn free credits' offers where you create and deposit money in a gambling site and get a few thousand credits in WGT. Only got the first set of credits through, but I got myself a nice set of clubs (Ping i25 + Cleveland Golf CG16 64 Wedge) to go along with the TaylorMade Spider putter I've had for a while. It's taking a bit of time to get used to them, but the increased range and spin compared to the clubs I had previously is really impressive. I did 9 holes of the best par 5s and got on quite well, including my first eagle. Getting on the green in 2 shots from the pro tees (even if you don't have that much of a following wind) is possible on quite a few holes. I'd highly recommend finding a similar offer and doing the same sort of thing if you feel yourself struggling to improve your score. Hitting from the pro tees with the standard clubs is quite hairy in a few places, as it's difficult to clear obstacles and get on the fairway.
Quote from amp88 :I did a couple of the 'earn free credits' offers where you create and deposit money in a gambling site and get a few thousand credits in WGT. Only got the first set of credits through, but I got myself a nice set of clubs (Ping i25 + Cleveland Golf CG16 64 Wedge) to go along with the TaylorMade Spider putter I've had for a while. It's taking a bit of time to get used to them, but the increased range and spin compared to the clubs I had previously is really impressive. I did 9 holes of the best par 5s and got on quite well, including my first eagle. Getting on the green in 2 shots from the pro tees (even if you don't have that much of a following wind) is possible on quite a few holes. I'd highly recommend finding a similar offer and doing the same sort of thing if you feel yourself struggling to improve your score. Hitting from the pro tees with the standard clubs is quite hairy in a few places, as it's difficult to clear obstacles and get on the fairway.

"Congratulations, you have received the following for playing in the Wk 34 18-Hole Single Play.

Tournament Type: Stroke Play
Course: ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE
End Date: August 24, 2014 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time

Credits Won: 0.26"

looks like i should try your way of getting credits. 0.26 wow.
Quote from Da Hoe :looks like i should try your way of getting credits. 0.26 wow.

Ouch! I definitely recommend it - I've already taken somewhere around 5 shots off my average score and I feel like I've got a lot more confidence (because of the increased forgiveness and precision, I guess).

edit: Also, finished this round earlier this morning. Can't believe I kept up the birdie streak - I usually crumble under pressure.
dang, 1st round was too bad again. 2nd went quite a bit better.

World Golf Tour game
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG