The online racing simulator
Brakes and Engines.
(10 posts, started )
Brakes and Engines.
Hi Every One

Today i want talk about Brakes and Engines.
I want Suggest some ideas about it.

1 :Brakes : If players start push brakes allot the break Pad will become hotter and car will stop more harder and race for long ways may make pad get eated so breaks will work much harder .
2 : Engine : if player keep car in high RPM with long time his engine Temp will get higher and make radiator start to make engine cold down so car will lose some HP because radiator start.

If you got any ideas you can post it down and sorry for bad English
I think these are great ideas.
Quote from QATAR948 :1 :Brakes : If players start push brakes allot the break Pad will become hotter and car will stop more harder and race for long ways may make pad get eated so breaks will work much harder.

This is already covered here under brake temperature, wear, and overheating:
Suggested improvements log [READ before making a new thread]

Quote from QATAR948 :2 : Engine : if player keep car in high RPM with long time his engine Temp will get higher and make radiator start to make engine cold down so car will lose some HP because radiator start.

I don't think you understand how a car's cooling system works.

The water pump is always spinning. As a result, coolant is always flowing through the radiator and engine. The thermostat (if one is present) is a valve that controls the rate of flow based upon coolant temperature, but this does not impact the parasitic load on the engine.
what he means is the fan starts spinning, its using more current thus reducing engine power...but i doubt that u even lose 1 hp that way.
Whilst driving the fan isn't used anyway. And if it was it's probably closer to about 0.3hp.
I saw these posts coming from a mile away. lol
Quote from Forbin :This is already covered here under brake temperature, wear, and overheating:
Suggested improvements log [READ before making a new thread]

I don't think you understand how a car's cooling system works.

The water pump is always spinning. As a result, coolant is always flowing through the radiator and engine. The thermostat (if one is present) is a valve that controls the rate of flow based upon coolant temperature, but this does not impact the parasitic load on the engine.

but it load if weather was hot and car keep high rpm can cause car to break down or over heat engine so player have to stop and close engine to cold it down .
and its mostly depend on weather like if its hot weather like here in Qatar 50c cool system work in maxium power can cause car to get less 5-10 Hp it depend in weather . and what kind of engines
like turbos cars need better cool system if it was in hot weather or cool system was weak it may cause engine not to work to max power .
that what i know if what iam saying is wrong please tell me so i learn
Car doesn't loose power because of the cooling system. Air density decreases with its temperature so in hot weather there is less oxygen in the engine. Less oxygen means that less fuel is burnt which is where the power loss comes from.

Thermodynamically speaking just the fact that the fuel is burning in hotter environment results in less fuel being burnt (Le Châtelier's principle).
Quote from MadCatX :Car doesn't loose power because of the cooling system. Air density decreases with its temperature so in hot weather there is less oxygen in the engine. Less oxygen means that less fuel is burnt which is where the power loss comes from.

Thermodynamically speaking just the fact that the fuel is burning in hotter environment results in less fuel being burnt (Le Châtelier's principle).

Likewise, a cooling system that allows the engine to overheat at speed is very poorly designed.

Brakes and Engines.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG