The online racing simulator
Issue: Hotlap was not valid and will soon be removed [resolved]
Hi,

I'm having this issue for a while now. Whenever I upload hotlaps ( different replays, not just one ) I always get this message for the replay "hotlap was not valid and will soon be removed".

I attached the latest one in case it helps.

Thanks.
Attached files
3408.spr - 58.5 KB - 145 views
I did not see anything strange in your replay, but when looking to the hotlap chart your replay is well present. Does it happen with any of the combos or only xf on blackwood ?
edit : this true that when doing a compare the mesage appears ...
I'm guessing it's because the replay was recorded in Test Patch 0.6E14.

You may have missed something I always include on the test patch threads:

You cannot upload hotlaps made with this test patch because it is only a test patch, not an official patch
https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=85807
Weird, when I start up the game at the bottom it says 0.6F. Haven't done any reinstallations or updates since that lap was made.

Today I'll uninstall LFS, redownload from the website, install and make a test lap and post a reply on the forum.
Does it say 0.6F in the left panel when you select the replay in the Replays screen?
Open replay in notepad
Its definitely recorded with 0.6F
Quote from (SER)Kalauz :Hi,

I'm having this issue for a while now. Whenever I upload hotlaps ( different replays, not just one ) I always get this message for the replay "hotlap was not valid and will soon be removed".

I attached the latest one in case it helps.

Thanks.

I've had a look and there was a bug in the hotlap validator. Your hotlap has now been processed.
Great news, thank you Victor.
Sorry about saying it was recorded in E14, I had downloaded the replay to check, but I must have clicked on the wrong replay.
No need to apologize Scawen. The important thing is that's it's sorted out.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG