The online racing simulator
Racing Wheel Questions
(6 posts, started )
Racing Wheel Questions
Im new at "true simulated racing" and ever since I've Played my first realistic racing game (Forza Motorsport 4). Ever since, I've always wanted to Get one of those Race wheels, like the Logitech G27. But, I don't have a lot of money.

What kinds of Racing wheels do you recommend to a semi-beginner like me?
#2 - amp88
You'll have to let us know how much you're willing to spend.
Im Willing to spend $100-$250
The logitech G27 is 299.99 USD so for $50 more you can afford that.

The Fanatec Forza motorsport CSR is 249.95 USD This one is compatible with xb 360, ps 3, and pc.

Also I recommend getting a wheel that at least has a clutch pedal. you'll want a clutch pedal soon after getting a wheel without one.

Another question is what platform are you primarily using PC, PS 3/4, xbox 360/one? The answer to that one will effect that wheels are available to you.
Quote from legoflamb :The logitech G27 is 299.99 USD so for $50 more you can afford that.

The Fanatec Forza motorsport CSR is 249.95 USD This one is compatible with xb 360, ps 3, and pc.

Also I recommend getting a wheel that at least has a clutch pedal. you'll want a clutch pedal soon after getting a wheel without one.

Another question is what platform are you primarily using PC, PS 3/4, xbox 360/one? The answer to that one will effect that wheels are available to you.

In my personal opinion, as somebody who's had a G27, a Fanatec GT3RS v2, a DFGT, a Ferrari Experience GT and started with a Saitek R220...

Go for the G27, the Fanatecs I've used never really worked properly with LFS or rFactor for some reason-The logitech system works a lot better, and the G27 is the best wheel for that kind of budget in my own opinion.

Save a bit more, get a G27-the $50 is worth it.
These are all Great Ideas! Im actually Probably going to get the Logitech G27 for my first wheel.

Thank you all, and Happy racing!

I might be able to get the wheel around Christmas.

Racing Wheel Questions
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG