The online racing simulator
Constact help with running a server.
Hello,

Can I get anyone's skype to help me with setting up a server? I'm stuck at the ports part.
Like, I have the ports done but keep getting the connecting error so I need someone to connect all the time.
Seriously? Nobody has 2 minutes to press 1 button?
I like to help you, what do you want to know?
I opened all of the ports: 29339 ( or something ) 63392, 63390, and it still doesn't let me or anyone else connect.
Could anyone please try joining my server? I opened EVERY possible port EVERY possible way.

Server name: LFS Touge Drift
Any results?
Added 2 more rows of ports. Now I've opened them in 20 different ways.

Try again please.
Quote from Ikskast :Added 2 more rows of ports. Now I've opened them in 20 different ways.

Try again please.

Is it online? Can't see it atm.
You only need TCP/63392 and UDP/63392 to be opened but in your computer firewall and in your router, too!
Computer firewall too?

I've only done router.

Sheeeeeit. brb m8
Opening firewall ports, still no change. Connect times out.

Btw Port opening tool shows me that my ports are closed.
Does anyone know a solution? Thomson TG784, followed the guide in google on portforward.com.
Something must be blocking the ports... Well, try to completely disable your PC firewall for 5 minutes and try again. What firewall do you use?

A friend of mine couldn't make it work just because his ISP blocked those ports (and more, too, just for what ... ). Contacted his ISP, they've opened the ports and everything worked.
#15 - kdo
Maybe your router have a firewall by default and you need to allow entry of connection.

At least that what i did for me for a livebox from Orange France
Firewall: Disabled
Shows up in server list with all others but cant connect.
Any ideas?
Found out my problem I think. I need to set my LAN IP as the device, but it doesn't let me. The box greys out and turns onto one of the PC's.

If you click that "Create a new game or application" and open up the neccessary ports?

Well.. 100th post
#21 - kdo
Quote from MandulAA :If you click that "Create a new game or application" and open up the neccessary ports?

Well.. 100th post

Quote from MandulAA :If you click that "Create a new game or application" and open up the neccessary ports?

Well.. 100th post

The ''user-device'' there is the computer the ports are opened on and I have to put my LAN IP there, but I can only choose my computer and can't manually put an IP in the slot.

Explained?
The computer with opened ports is ok, but you need to open them in your router, too...
Quote from MandulAA :The computer with opened ports is ok, but you need to open them in your router, too...

I opened them in my router.................................

I opened them in 8 different ways, filled out every way of doing the port slots on the router, still works like a pile of crap, aka. not doing a shit.

It says my ports are closed on a port checking tool.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG