The online racing simulator
Quote from CLRS530 :Writing about competitive racing games in the official LFS forum really is missing regard.

well it gives a point of view to defend from all the "lfs is old, no good any more and has outdated physics" we read in many places.

+1 to Bogdani, i share the same point of view. what is this about coding physics for each track? what has the world come to
Quote from CLRS530 :Writing about competitive racing games in the official LFS forum really is missing regard. I appreciate that the devs/mods tolerate that though.

But come on, I often noticed that you guys do that in the General LFS Discussion.
That's the absolute wrong place.

Well that's Blackwood so it looked like it's related to LFS. Since we don't have a "Videos of other sims including something about LFS" discussion, this one looked fitting.
Well now it's going to get even more interesting.

I'm really out of words replying to such illogicality. We speak about a extracted or cloned track. Doing so isn't legal or at least dubious.
You can be sure that Scavier don't like to help other sims out with their content/ideas (I know the track is only fan-made).

So why do we have to talk about if this topic is in terms of LFS, belongs to this forum or even in the official LFS area.
Most 'other' games support imported tracks, RSRBR, iRacing, AC, to name a few.
'Gosh' In Power and Glory I race on all NZ tracks, were they released 'officially' ?
Quote from CLRS530 :Well now it's going to get even more interesting.

I'm really out of words replying to such illogicality. We speak about a extracted or cloned track. Doing so isn't legal or at least dubious.
You can be sure that Scavier don't like to help other sims out with their content/ideas (I know the track is only fan-made).

So why do we have to talk about if this topic is in terms of LFS, belongs to this forum or even in the official LFS area.

That would be true hadn't the devs themselves given permission to port demo-level stuff to other games as long as they are credited properly...

And so Blackwood made an appearance in pretty much every other sim that supports add-on tracks...
The devs gave permission to port blackwood (because it's demo content) if he credited LFS.
Just one note: LFS Content + Realtime Shadows + Color Correction = Awesome

DX9 is already in now, and realtime shadows are on Scawens to-do list
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :Just one note: LFS Content + Realtime Shadows + Color Correction = Awesome

DX9 is already in now, and realtime shadows are on Scawens to-do list

Scawen's to-do list ... Is it public ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG