The online racing simulator
Gigabit Router (optional: WiFi)
(31 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from Kristi :I'm already at 200/50 connection. It will be an upgrade to 1000/100Mbit coming in ~2 days.

Quote from Bose321 :Holy shit. How is that always possible in other countries?

Quote from MandulAA :What the... 11-12€/month for a 30/3 Mbit here!

I don't want to turn this into an inverse bragging thread, but I'm paying the equivalent of £22 (€28) for my phoneline + broadband, and for that I'm getting 8/0.5mbit. And even then that's actually pretty good going compared to how bad it could be!
21 € ( aprox ) for 2M down and 512k up here.
Ah there is surprise again about cost of living (and income).

Income is less in countries where the cost of living is lower and vice versa. "How are the differences possible?" .. Well grab a book about basic economics and start studying.

* 12 years ago I paid 200 Euro a month for 64k down/up together. Now people/youngsters are willing to pay 50 Euro or more a month for a mobile phone subscription so everything is relative (to income and willing to pay the price for luxury).
---

Further I wonder why people are jealous about 10+ Mbit connections... Are those people backing up the Internet? People nowadays are really spoiled with stuff they don't actually use.
Quote from cargame.nl :
Further I wonder why people are jealous about 10+ Mbit connections... Are those people backing up the Internet? People nowadays are really spoiled with stuff they don't actually use.

I spend 2.5 wks at a families house in the US and they had a T3 connection, plus TV, plus phone line, plus unlimited calls in the US...and that was still cheaper than my sky package ( TV only).....if we had 10mb connections, we would use and abuse them, you know that..The UK is so far behind, all thanks to the monopoly of BT ( excluding Virgin area's) and us that are running on old Ali Cables.....Copper is what I dream off LOL

So yeah, I can moan HE HE

Fordie
Yeah but the US has also a debt from Washington to planet Pluto and back which they never ever going to repay in 10.000 years but the population is too dumb to understand.

Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah but the US has also a debt from Washington to planet Pluto and back which they never ever going to repay in 10.000 years but the population is too dumb to understand.

Gigabit Router (optional: WiFi)
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG