The online racing simulator
Need help with Logitech G25 - $10 to anyone who can solve the problem
I don't know what's going on, but for some reason, I can't set up the G25 in LFS. Right now, the main problem is the degree of rotation. I have set it to 900 in the profiler as well as in the game, but for some reason I get like 30 (besides, the in-game wheel is not centered when the G25 is). The force feedback is messed up as well, but it's a whole different story. I know that the steering wheel is working properly, because everything is perfect in other games. I am willing to pay $10 to anyone (via PayPal, but I also have some Amazon gift cards if you prefer that) who can solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2kD8q4B8gI
#2 - lfsrm
try to uninstall your profiler and drivers, and download new one from logitech website after that in the profiler check that you have selected your lfs.exe.
Have you tried to recalibrate axes in game? (Options/controls/axes - recalibrate axes)
Options axis ff - turn wheel left full lock+right full lock and then back to center. Click c next to the wheel slider for fully centering the wheel,(maybe also press pedals fully down after that) lock axis after these procedures.
Maybe try to erase the steering wheel in the driver and registers the system. This program is used to "WingMan Clear Calibration Utility" available on the Logitech ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/joystick/lws_clrc.exe. As if there was a problem with this program is have a newer version for Windows x64 bit.

If you wanted to try let me know on priv. (I have not found an active link to this version of the page WingmanTeam is inactive)

Regards

Link Readme.txt
ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/joystick/lws_clrc.txt
Thank you. I've gotta go to the airport right now, but when I come back, I'll try everything you guys said.
#7 - Be2K
Had this Problem to. Try a new profile in your logitech Profiler. For somereasons its makeing Problems when you reimport older settings
2 things. Your windows profiler might be below 400 degree. put that to 720
Second = You have wheel turn compensation as 1.00. Put that to= 0.00

Find your game profiler at windows control panel, right click and choose "gamecontrol settings" or something, then "properties", then "options"

Allso sometimes it helps if you close lfs and repull usb of your wheel and go back lfs...

You can send 10€ for me via paypall or visa, contact me via pm message.

If no work then go else ty bb
Attached images
step1.jpg
step2.jpg
Quote from lfsrm :try to uninstall your profiler and drivers, and download new one from logitech website after that in the profiler check that you have selected your lfs.exe.

I've tried that multiple times, unfortunately it never worked.

Quote from sermilan :Have you tried to recalibrate axes in game? (Options/controls/axes - recalibrate axes)

Yes, I have. Whenever I recalibrate the axes, I get even less degrees - about 10 or 15.

Quote from lamerr :Options axis ff - turn wheel left full lock+right full lock and then back to center. Click c next to the wheel slider for fully centering the wheel,(maybe also press pedals fully down after that) lock axis after these procedures.

Hey. Sorry, but I don't really get the instructions, can you please be more specific? Thank you

Quote from Lucas McFly :Maybe try to erase the steering wheel in the driver and registers the system. This program is used to "WingMan Clear Calibration Utility" available on the Logitech ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/joystick/lws_clrc.exe. As if there was a problem with this program is have a newer version for Windows x64 bit.

If you wanted to try let me know on priv. (I have not found an active link to this version of the page WingmanTeam is inactive)

Regards

Link Readme.txt
ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/joystick/lws_clrc.txt

Dziekuje, but it didn't work.

Quote from Be2K :Had this Problem to. Try a new profile in your logitech Profiler. For somereasons its makeing Problems when you reimport older settings

I've never reimported anything, and it's like the 5th profile I've made so far.

Quote from Jatimc :2 things. Your windows profiler might be below 400 degree. put that to 720
Second = You have wheel turn compensation as 1.00. Put that to= 0.00

Find your game profiler at windows control panel, right click and choose "gamecontrol settings" or something, then "properties", then "options"

Allso sometimes it helps if you close lfs and repull usb of your wheel and go back lfs...

You can send 10€ for me via paypall or visa, contact me via pm message.

If no work then go else ty bb

Tried it, but it didn't work Oh, and it's $10, not 10€.

Thank you all for your good intentions I appreciate it!
or try to delete all your lfs folder + profile in logitech profiler, download new one ( lfs setup ) from lfs.net and install it, select lfs.exe in your profiler and set it up after that open lfs as administrator so you can try if your G25 is setup correctly.
Quote from lfsrm :or try to delete all your lfs folder + profile in logitech profiler, download new one ( lfs setup ) from lfs.net and install it, select lfs.exe in your profiler and set it up after that open lfs as administrator so you can try if your G25 is setup correctly.

Yeah, I've tried it a few times before, but it didn't work. Oh well.. I'm teaching myself how to drive using a mouse
Quote from Aukoue :Yeah, I've tried it a few times before, but it didn't work. Oh well.. I'm teaching myself how to drive using a mouse

maybe the problem with hardware side, try to connect your wheel in others pc and installe lfs to see what happen.
#13 - RedJ
Try to recalibrate it in-game manually , first , set your ingame FFB to 0% , and then turn the way full lock to left , then the same to right and back to center , after that set the ffb back to it's initial %
Do you already know the issue itself? What i mean, can you say if its windows, the drivers itself, or the wheel that is faulty?

I suggest you use DXTweak2 from wingman and check what are the readings of your wheel's axis.

I tried checking their site but it's apparently off, luckily i have it, so here it goes if you are interested:
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... 0dUcyV00/edit?usp=sharing

This might not solve the problem but might help
Quote from Aukoue :I don't know what's going on, but for some reason, I can't set up the G25 in LFS. Right now, the main problem is the degree of rotation. I have set it to 900 in the profiler as well as in the game, but for some reason I get like 30 (besides, the in-game wheel is not centered when the G25 is). The force feedback is messed up as well, but it's a whole different story. I know that the steering wheel is working properly, because everything is perfect in other games. I am willing to pay $10 to anyone (via PayPal, but I also have some Amazon gift cards if you prefer that) who can solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
Video:

The profiler has 2 places where u can set things -- Global device settings and Specific profile settings (or something like that, u can easily find it in the menus). Try to set the same at both places. I remember I messed with this stuff. No need for $
Quote from vitaly_m :"No need for $"

⇧⇧⇧ Things like that are why Vitaly is awesome.

My advice Aukoue is that you have to start from the beginning and go step by step to diagnose the problem otherwise you'll just be changing stuff that may not need it.

Anytime a device or component encounters errors or malfunctions (including the G25 steering wheel), it's due to either a software misconfiguration issue or a hardware failure. You only have to test the software stuff to know which issue it is. This can be done easily with the following steps:

1) add a new windows user (as administrator) and switch to it

2) install a default version of G25 profiler somewhere - except in the default Logitech folder to avoid overwriting

3) install a default version of LFS somewhere - except in C:\LFS to avoid overwriting

4) start profiler and let it detect the wheel but don't change settings

5) start a single player demo game without changing any settings

6) go on the track and test the wheel, it should be back to normal

At this point, you'll know if it is a software issue or hardware issue because everything is in a default state. Now you can adjust the profiler while testing the wheel, then by adjusting the LFS settings while testing the wheel again. When finished, just remember the settings so you can apply it to your regular setup. Hope it helps!
Quote from Aukoue :Yes, I have. Whenever I recalibrate the axes, I get even less degrees - about 10 or 15.

Have you tried clicking unlock axes?

I used to forget that when I wanted to recalibrate mine and was wondering why it did not work. A rather simple mistake.
Attached images
unlock.jpg
Quote from Aukoue :I don't know what's going on, but for some reason, I can't set up the G25 in LFS. Right now, the main problem is the degree of rotation. I have set it to 900 in the profiler as well as in the game, but for some reason I get like 30 (besides, the in-game wheel is not centered when the G25 is). The force feedback is messed up as well, but it's a whole different story. I know that the steering wheel is working properly, because everything is perfect in other games. I am willing to pay $10 to anyone (via PayPal, but I also have some Amazon gift cards if you prefer that) who can solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
Video:

believe me - just set ingame Wheel turn to 720 instead of 900
in logitech profiler keep it 900

at least it worked for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG