The online racing simulator
I likely wouldn't enter every round, but I'd do the ones that I could make (and not be a tortoise )
Quote from CSF :2 years since it was supposed to happen.............

Stop talking and do it, son
#78 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Stop talking and do it, son

Why would I want to do that? If you hadn't noticed "son" those days are long gone by now.

Boothy and I wanted to do it 2 years ago when there was still a little quality left, but Deko insisted he take it over and we've never really seen Boothy since....
Iirc isnt boothy trying to get moe going in iR?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Iirc isnt boothy trying to get moe going in iR?

Yes, the league is already created and you can request to join it.
So after some thought and a look at my work's vacation schedule, here's what I've got so far:

All races on Sundays, start season on 17th August, and then races shall be every two weeks on from there, for seven rounds.

Tracks: BL1R, AS5, SO4R, KY2R, AU1_Kilimanjaro, FE3, WE1R

Order of tracks TBD. Provost would be race directing so I wouldn't have to worry about my work schedule in particular
whatif the new westhill gets released before? Would it still be WE1r, or is it possible we could drive another config?

And is BL11(r) also a possibility? IMO it's better than bl1(r)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :whatif the new westhill gets released before? Would it still be WE1r, or is it possible we could drive another config?

I guess, when the update comes, the schedule will be adjusted, to give at least a whole week time.
If provost is race directing, then he isn't doing penalties

Thank ****. Sounds good to me.
Quote from Eclipsed :Yeeey,penalties for everyone! \o/

its better when you say it in provost's voice
Don't worry, I will still be doing penalties.

And also, FYI, I only give penalties to those who need them. Obviously, I will be a more lenient than I am when I'm directing real life events but I will take no bull shit.

#88 - CSF
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :whatif the new westhill gets released before? Would it still be WE1r, or is it possible we could drive another config?

Early 2015.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Don't worry, I will still be doing penalties.

And also, FYI, I only give penalties to those who need them. Obviously, I will be a more lenient than I am when I'm directing real life events but I will take no bull shit.

Lololol its a good thing I won't be racing anything other than the au1 race
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I only give penalties to those who need them.

Yea,and I'm the driving danger on track! I deffinitely needed that penalty for hitting Niko Puntola's car in last K500,where noone had any damage - neither mechanical or time/position wise and after race even Niko said that there shouldn't be penalty. Or I needed that penalty for spining Steven Martin's car in last LFSCART 2013 round,where he made mistake ahead of me,lost speed and I could not avoid that,also then Steven said that that was insane decision. And hell yea - I deffinitely needed that penalty for disobeying blue flag couple of years ago in some oval event,where I overtook the leader (unlapped myself) and successfully was pulling away from him!
Everyone should practice penalty serving for every round here,since Jonathon "the Punisher" Provost is in charge now...
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Flame CZE : rude
Pff if my post is rude? Disgracing an administrator's judgement , before he has even acted is not? Rony grow up and get your head out of your rear
Quote from Eclipsed :Yea,and I'm the driving danger on track! I deffinitely needed that penalty for hitting Niko Puntola's car in last K500,where noone had any damage - neither mechanical or time/position wise and after race even Niko said that there shouldn't be penalty. Or I needed that penalty for spining Steven Martin's car in last LFSCART 2013 round,where he made mistake ahead of me,lost speed and I could not avoid that,also then Steven said that that was insane decision. And hell yea - I deffinitely needed that penalty for disobeying blue flag couple of years ago in some oval event,where I overtook the leader (unlapped myself) and successfully was pulling away from him!
Everyone should practice penalty serving for every round here,since Jonathon "the Punisher" Provost is in charge now...

Ye ye, some of the penalties that I have given weren't correct. Also, what's done is done, get over it. I honestly wont be giving penalties like that. I will only be giving them to people who need them. And being "the Punisher" is not what I want. Trust me my judgement will be a lot better.
You all do realise that rarely anymore is there just one person making the call. During the Kyoto 500, there were THREE people acting as stewards for the whole of the race.
I'm interested! Would love to drive in the LFSCART again!
After I checked my working dates, I can say that I will most likely miss:

round 3 (aug 31)
round 6 (sep 21)
round 7 (sep 28)

This can change if I take vacations (can miss less or even more then )

I guess we should all write such info so admings might reconsider calendar...
I've actually re-done the calendar - intending to start season on 17th August, and then races shall be every two weeks on from there, for seven rounds.
Sundays are good. No KY3(R)? Booo!
Quote from dekojester :I've actually re-done the calendar - intending to start season on 17th August, and then races shall be every two weeks on from there, for seven rounds.

Is tracks order ready?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Sundays are good. No KY3(R)? Booo!

Might consider it then, see if others want it :P

Quote from vitaly_m :Is tracks order ready?

Not yet. I can say for sure that the AU1 round will be one of the middle rounds, Westhill will be scehduled later, and will default to WE1R, but will of course be changeable once the modified comes out (but only if it comes out in the OFFICIAL patch with more than a week to spare before the round)

Blackwood or Aston to start, I'm thinking.
Quote from dekojester :Might consider it then, see if others want it :P

Not yet. I can say for sure that the AU1 round will be one of the middle rounds, Westhill will be scehduled later, and will default to WE1R, but will of course be changeable once the modified comes out (but only if it comes out in the OFFICIAL patch with more than a week to spare before the round)

Blackwood or Aston to start, I'm thinking.

I think Aston is more attractive for formula guys, so it is worth moving it to 2nd half. Just my 2 cents.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG