The online racing simulator
Side by Side
(9 posts, started )
Side by Side
A short movie with moments from our league's season III ..which happened back in 2011, the capture happened in 2012 and finally the editing and making the video in a "free" afternoon in 2014.. .
^^ And some complain about tyre physics taking too long..

http://youtu.be/S0emEl69ILE

PS: thank you in advance for the constructive criticism
Hi Luchian,

5 stars. Why? Because of it's simplicity, elegant capture of the action, which was showed in every single detail. Technically it is not perfect or challenging, but damn - artistically it's top notch, I think. You can't really express it in words, you have to feel it. Somehow, that minor sounding beautiful piece of music just dances with that shown action. Perfect match.

Great to see your video project, Luchian I've already noticed that you are pretty active in LFS Movie section, commenting videos on constructive basis. It looked to me that you know what you talk, and now you proved it by materializing your ideas into such nice project. Congrats!

Keep it up. This was a moving project.
Hi Seniecka,
Thanks for the kind words. What I love about LFS movie making it's this total freedom and control over the camera's movement. If one wishes to hone his skills in movie making (auto themed), LFS's a great enviroment.
Quote from luchian :Hi Seniecka,
Thanks for the kind words. What I love about LFS movie making it's this total freedom and control over the camera's movement. If one wishes to hone his skills in movie making (auto themed), LFS's a great enviroment.

I agree. I've tried capturing action on various simracing platforms, but I find LFS all that camera movement and replay system as the best developed one.
The drawback in LFS replay system is that you can't rewind the replay and instantly get there, instead you have to wait for the replay to fast forward from the start again.

It's ok with short races, but if you want to go through a replay of an endurance race (several hours long), sometimes it's a pain in the ass.
Oh yeah. This is true The only drawback is that rewind function which isn't great for endurance race replays.
Indeed, but my guess is that's probably for keeping the file size low for replays .
Side by Side or Side by Slide?
I'll keep that for the next one

Side by Side
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG