The online racing simulator
Jack you are officially a lad for putting me down to win :P
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Quote from Flame CZE :Some stats about people who finished without a pit stop in each Kyoto 250. © Jarda Dohnalík

Interesting, thanks.

I was also going on 0 stop this year, but after finding myself miserably outside the top 20 around lap 60 or so, I decided screw it, it's not worth the risk anymore.
According to stats,this strategy doesn't work since 2010.

This could be my best K250,but one incident put me to rear of the field while race stayed green,so all alone I lost a lap and last chances to improve position... Well,isn't my favourite event anyway,waiting for 500 now.
kyoto 500... NOPE NEVER AGAIN.
Are the three of you not banned until 2016 or permanently or something anyway?
While many times they have deserved it, nothing will be done since they fill over 25% of the grid.
That doesn't make some of your behaviour less bad.
Quote from Flame CZE :That doesn't make some of your behaviour less bad.

it doesn't make anyone's bad behavior less bad. some drivers do more bad things than others, but that's just a severe case of being human.

why the kingsburys get most of the shait:

1-they are well known
2-they speak up when they don't agree with something
3-because of 2, they also have some clashes with each other (which is facking hilarious)
4-they are midfield drivers, guess where drivers like velikov and botev are... putting them and LLM together is like hot oil. any tiny spark sets it on fire.
5-they have bad internet connection

LLM - THE BEST OF THE BEST
Truth is my mouth gets me in more trouble than my driving. I managed not to make any contacts in the 250 except some lag taps, so I am happy. I even managed not to get flamed post race. Which is a step towards normal
Quote from BorislavB :

LLM - THE BEST OF THE BEST

Says the guy who hit wall wall every corner exit for 10 straight laps.
I did nothing ban worthy all ky250 week. But phil sit on your high horse some more and keep looking up your arse k.
And phil what I was saying is you have a track record of bans and dq's greater than me
Such mature; much annoying. You've lost the right to use this thread, people.

/lock
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG