The online racing simulator
Why everybody no longer welcome?
(30 posts, started )
Hello, I know there is threads about these, but I want to make a new one, because the question is more likely detailed.

What is wrong guys? The common LFSForum people what I know are more and more gained no longer welcome status. Why?

Because insulting and trolling. Yes, even I have trolled some point of time in here, but never that much I could deserve such an achievement.

Like I really give a "brick" though, but I have to admit I am interested.

Can we be more friendly? If you have problems in social life guys, contact me and I help you out. It isn't easy to be in selibacy or to gain glory and money or whatever you want to be, but that kind of behaviour for getting banned, makes me pretty confused. I know this is internet, but seriously... get a freaking life. You know guys "I am freaking gay as much as you want me to be", but you do not understand about the point of it. ( I don't hate gays or so, it is just not for me lol)

No, I did not drop the soap, and I am only asking about why "everybody" no longer welcome? If someone has a theory, please take some time and put a reply.

Fancy, I hope replies will be "luscious"
The forum and internet has always been this way, if you're only just realising it I'd love to see what rock you've been hiding under.

So you don't get offended...
Quote from b1kzit :The forum and internet has always been this way, if you're only just realising it I'd love to see what rock you've been hiding under.

So you don't get offended...

fancy
Because there's a small percentage of the LFS Forum population with mouths much larger than their IQ, so they say things that they shouldn't.
#5 - lfsrm
lfs forum is originally made to discuss about lfs, so if there's nothing to talk about (lack of update .... etc) people will killing each other with trolls until the games will completely dead.
the solution is either the moderator become a bit more harsh, or lfs dev bring much more activity with development to keep people involved with lfs.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Because there's a small percentage of the LFS Forum population with mouthes much larger than their IQ, so they say things that they shouldn't.

last time I checked, there was no e in mouths.
Quote from Bmxtwins :last time I checked, there was no e in mouths.

You have to take to editing the quote to try to make me wrong.

Nice try.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You have to take to editing the quote to try to make me wrong.

Nice try.

You have to edit your own post to make yourself look right.

Nice try.
Quote from nathan246 :You have to edit your own post to make yourself look right.

Nice try.

I was being responsible by removing my accidentally pasted Windows 7 serial key. I didn't want to contribute to software piracy.
Everything understood

/thread
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I was being responsible by removing my accidentally pasted Windows 7 serial key. I didn't want to contribute to software piracy.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I was being responsible by removing my accidentally pasted Windows 7 serial key. I didn't want to contribute to software piracy.

Yeah, you would not want to be on the same list with those no-longer-welcome lads boecause of that.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Hello, I know there is threads about these, but I want to make a new one, because the question is more likely detailed.

What is wrong guys? The common LFSForum people what I know are more and more gained no longer welcome status. Why?

Because insulting and trolling. Yes, even I have trolled some point of time in here, but never that much I could deserve such an achievement.

Like I really give a "brick" though, but I have to admit I am interested.

Can we be more friendly? If you have problems in social life guys, contact me and I help you out. It isn't easy to be in selibacy or to gain glory and money or whatever you want to be, but that kind of behaviour for getting banned, makes me pretty confused. I know this is internet, but seriously... get a freaking life. You know guys "I am freaking gay as much as you want me to be", but you do not understand about the point of it. ( I don't hate gays or so, it is just not for me lol)

No, I did not drop the soap, and I am only asking about why "everybody" no longer welcome? If someone has a theory, please take some time and put a reply.

Fancy, I hope replies will be "luscious"

Actually starting a thread like this (and the whole point of anything internet related) is just a waste of time. You don't care for whoever is no longer welcome here, you don't care about time spent here (or you shouldn't be). Right now I am just typing this pointless message to an internet forum which will do shit in my real life and won't change anything in your life, too. I am doing it because I have some spare time and you have created this thread because you had some too, but please don't tell me you care for anyone here.

Posting on lfsforum and getting a ban here won't change the world.
Quote from Mysho :Actually starting a thread like this (and the whole point of anything internet related) is just a waste of time. You don't care for whoever is no longer welcome here, you don't care about time spent here (or you shouldn't be). Right now I am just typing this pointless message to an internet forum which will do shit in my real life and won't change anything in your life, too. I am doing it because I have some spare time and you have created this thread because you had some too, but please don't tell me you care for anyone here.

Posting on lfsforum and getting a ban here won't change the world.

The point about what makes your reply even more pointless is you did not answer my question, which also makes this reply as exact as yours - pointless. Besides, I already got an answer clearly about what is the problem, so...
Your ( mysho, UnknownMaster21 ) both right, people are banned for a range of reasons, the most common is not obeying the ( often unwritten ) rules of the forum. You need to obey the rules of the social situation you are in to be accepted in that social group, failure to do so will result in a penalty.

When you gain experience you learn how to push the envelope but still remain within the social rules of the group.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Your ( mysho, UnknownMaster21 ) both right, people are banned for a range of reasons, the most common is not obeying the ( often unwritten ) rules of the forum. You need to obey the rules of the social situation you are in to be accepted in that social group, failure to do so will result in a penalty.

When you gain experience you learn how to push the envelope but still remain within the social rules of the group.

It's not too hard.

Rule 1: Don't talk about iRacing in a negative manner. Scawen seems to love iRacing and will ban you.
Rule 2: Don't post tits. Contrary to popular internet rule, tits or gtfo will get you banned if you post tits. It's more like tits and gtfo on this forum.
Rule 3: Don't be a Kingsbury. They get banned, but the reasons are never in public. They probably PM Dekojester in inappropriate ways, asking to see his dingdong or something.
Rule 4: Don't be racist. Not too hard, just don't call someone a ******. Pretty simple stuff.
Rule 5: Don't be a pirate. Pirates are only allowed on the seven seas, not on the LFS Forum.
Rule 6: Don't be an ****. Simple stuff again.

Following these simple steps will prevent you from being added to the ever growing No Longer Welcome group on this forum!
I got banned for asking if dx9 made it easier to implement new tyre physics.

True story. Not even trolling.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :...Rule 1: Don't talk about iRacing in a negative manner. Scawen seems to love iRacing and will ban you.

You really do believe that don't you. Despite what was actually typed by Scawen at the time. I think you've told yourself this so much that you actually believe it yourself.
That's generally what happens when you are a Canucks fan. You actually believe your team can win. Talk about delusional.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's not too hard.

Rule 1: Don't talk about iRacing in a negative manner. Scawen seems to love iRacing and will ban you.
Rule 2: Don't post tits. Contrary to popular internet rule, tits or gtfo will get you banned if you post tits. It's more like tits and gtfo on this forum.
Rule 3: Don't be a Kingsbury. They get banned, but the reasons are never in public. They probably PM Dekojester in inappropriate ways, asking to see his dingdong or something.
Rule 4: Don't be racist. Not too hard, just don't call someone a ******. Pretty simple stuff.
Rule 5: Don't be a pirate. Pirates are only allowed on the seven seas, not on the LFS Forum.

Following these simple steps will prevent you from being added to the ever growing No Longer Welcome group on this forum!

Wow, I never have been banned good theory though! It seems you have a problem not getting banned though?
Quote from Bmxtwins :I got banned for asking if dx9 made it easier to implement new tyre physics.

Except Scawen had said why he was implementing DX9. Because newer AMD drivers had massive bugs with DX8. Yes it has other benefits like proper rift support, but the main reason was AMD GPU drivers suck. Maybe if you read threads instead of trolling, you might learn something.

Quote from Bmxtwins :That's generally what happens when you are a Canucks fan. You actually believe your team can win. Talk about delusional.

I don't follow hockey. Good try though.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Wow, I never have been banned good theory though! It seems you have a problem not getting banned though?

Maybe Scawen will give you a ban for your continued grammatical errors. Does it matter how many times I've been banned? I'm not banned anymore.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Except Scawen had said why he was implementing DX9. Because newer AMD drivers had massive bugs with DX8. Yes it has other benefits like proper rift support, but the main reason was AMD GPU drivers suck. Maybe if you read threads instead of trolling, you might learn something.

I don't follow hockey. Good try though.

Maybe Scawen will give you a ban for your continued grammatical errors. Does it matter how many times I've been banned? I'm not banned anymore.

Bam!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's not too hard.

Quote from Bmxtwins :I got banned for asking if dx9 made it easier to implement new tyre physics.

Rule 3

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG