The online racing simulator
World of Speed
(28 posts, started )
World of Speed
looks like they are using some tech from PCars here.. raindrops for eg.
Well,it can be "free to play" but most likely it will be also "pay if you want cool cars instead of these pesky econoboxes".
Quote from Eclipsed :"pay if you want cool cars instead of these pesky econoboxes".

Describes the aim of F2P stuff/shit
#8 - Mysho
Here you can see how serious this game studio is.

Starting a new project while your existing project is not even near the finish.
I see Project SCAMS wasn't working out.

Predictable.
Plenty of game studios work on multiple projects at a time, i don't get the issue.

Wouldn't Pcars now just be in the publishing phase anyway its been near realese for what seems like 2 years now.
crappy NFS Shift engine
I'm not sure why you are hitting on the Shift engine, I mean these games aren't supposed to be simulations and they are still relatively fun. If somehow the majority of NFS online players would stay away (read: wrecker kids) then it might even be enjoyable. Until those kids are around, it's basicly just a fuss.
What a bag of shit.
Funny how everyone already calls it shit even if they haven't even seen any game play. It's not meant to be a racing simulator. The game isn't shit because it's not the genre you like. It's like saying COD sucks because it's not a realistic shooter.
I`ll come out and say i did play Shift 2, a lot. The problem was the input delay, it was TOO DAMN HIGH. The physics weren't bad, but weren't good. I had moderate fun.
#16 - JJ72
arcade racing mmo is always a giant wreckfest
Slightly Mad had bills to pay...the game was commissioned and they got paid to do it...pCars is planned for release at the end of the year, they have a detailed project plan which is available for all members to see. Graphics may carry over between projects but the official line is the World of Speed handling/physics is targeted at burnout style arcade racing.

Project Cars is still aiming for full on Simulation, it might not be there yet but I hope you will keep an open mind and try it out, I believe there will be a demo.
Quote from Born2BSlow :Slightly Mad had bills to pay...the game was commissioned and they got paid to do it...pCars is planned for release at the end of the year, they have a detailed project plan which is available for all members to see. Graphics may carry over between projects but the official line is the World of Speed handling/physics is targeted at burnout style arcade racing.

Project Cars is still aiming for full on Simulation, it might not be there yet but I hope you will keep an open mind and try it out, I believe there will be a demo.

Pcars is a game not a sim, come drive with us at Dead Men Racing on LFS, the best and still, multi player sim EVER. AC ( Assetto Corsa) looks great, and everyone is waiting for it to do HALF of what LFS offers at 10 times the price ( cause they will charge yah, like Iracing)
Quote from AtomAnt :cause they will charge yah, like Iracing

Sure. Like iRacing... :rolleyes:
Quote from AtomAnt :Pcars is a game not a sim, come drive with us at Dead Men Racing on LFS, the best and still, multi player sim EVER. AC ( Assetto Corsa) looks great, and everyone is waiting for it to do HALF of what LFS offers at 10 times the price ( cause they will charge yah, like Iracing)

AC charges me like iRacing? I think I get 2 pieces of content on what AC charged me for like 40, without subscription. Your comment is useless and makes no sense.
Quote from AtomAnt :Pcars is a game not a sim, come drive with us at Dead Men Racing on LFS, the best and still, multi player sim EVER. AC ( Assetto Corsa) looks great, and everyone is waiting for it to do HALF of what LFS offers at 10 times the price ( cause they will charge yah, like Iracing)

I can't race anywhere at the moment, I've wrecked my PC. SMS are making a Sim, it's a shame so many give it such a hard time. The proof will be in the playing when it's released. Until then there is a lot that can change, and does daily. Sadly everyone judges it as a finished product when it is far from being done. I like pCars, some cars more than others, doesn't mean I have to hate all the other sims, and LFS is still awesome...I don't understand why people who love virtual driving have to be so closed minded, I will buy AC at some point, maybe when it's completed if I can just buy the game, but no way will I get into subscription racing, life's too busy.
Quote from Born2BSlow :I can't race anywhere at the moment, I've wrecked my PC. SMS are making a Sim, it's a shame so many give it such a hard time. The proof will be in the playing when it's released. Until then there is a lot that can change, and does daily. Sadly everyone judges it as a finished product when it is far from being done. I like pCars, some cars more than others, doesn't mean I have to hate all the other sims, and LFS is still awesome...I don't understand why people who love virtual driving have to be so closed minded, I will buy AC at some point, maybe when it's completed if I can just buy the game, but no way will I get into subscription racing, life's too busy.

Don't listen to Ant, AC is NOT going to be like iR.

i paid £24 for LFS and i got a bunch of imaginary cars and 1 or 2 real ones, all fantasy tracks...

i paid £22 for AC and i got all real cars and all real tracks.. physics on par if not better than LFS and i get better sound..

so.. what was you saying again?

World of Speed
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG