The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Pfff..... "smart" phones. If I need to use the internet, I'll turn my notebook on. Celphones were made for talking and this is what I use.

Because notebook fits in your pocket, and you can take it everywhere.
I use my old Samsung Galaxy Gio for 3 years now, still runs good. When I got bored of it and wanted something new I installed 4.2.2 Android on it. Works just fine with it. I think I'll have it until it dies completely, because I don't any point in buying "new" phone which will be technically the same, just a bit faster.
That moment when the phone model isn't even 3 years old.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :That moment when the phone model isn't even 3 years old.

whatever, I lost count. I bought it a few months after release. Must be 2 years then. Anyway that's quite a term for a phone by my standards.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Because notebook fits in your pocket, and you can take it everywhere.

We're not highwire businessmen. We don't need to take the computer everywhere.

it was already outdated when I bought it back in 2006 but I needed a new one and didn't want to spend a lot of money (being a student). I thought about getting a new one since it's quite slow and the battery has seen its brightest days but... naahhh
How much does such a...thing cost?
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :We're not highwire businessmen. We don't need to take the computer everywhere.

some of us actually do...not all are constructionworkers.
S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 got it clocked at 2.3ghz one of the highest clocked s4's *proud*
I bet bi*ches be going crazy for your gigaherz's
So, does the battery last 5 minutes or 10?
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So, does the battery last 5 minutes or 10?

I'm sure he has overclocked the battery as well. I heard he has one of the highest clocked batteries in the world.
HTC One X underclocked to 1.2 GHz, one of the lowest clocked X's. I'm proud.

Got everything i need - battery holds for almost a week.....
Designed by the man who brought you Airbus Beluga..
NO ONE can beat my 1 second battery time, just try
Bump

Great battery life, I can't ask for more.

I previously had the Droid Razr XT910, it was lovely but the Moto X surpass it greatly.
Everyone quickly post their phone. That red thing ruins the page.
Quote from Bose321 :Everyone quickly post their phone. That red thing ruins the page.

Do not be upset.

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG