The online racing simulator
I even remembered last year while chasing you - then in 1st round could not seriously endanger your position,this time 1st try ended in wall,but in turn 1 of last lap had the neccesary grip from R3 tyres to get that little advantage to make pass. Every point counts!
Blame yourself for AC-ing too much!
Great race, despite the fact that I haven't done any major race in LFS for atleast two years. But all fighting for me ended in the beginning of lap 6 when my finger slipped and accidentally pushed the button and shifted to 1st gear, overreving my engine and slowing me down... Couldn't even get the first split under 27.40... although my setup with R3/R2 tyres did a pretty good job... I did not though managed to alter my tyres against the walls... All in all, good race, great fun, thanks Rony for this opportunity to race again in a while
My first S2 race!
I think for my first race I did pretty good.
Quote from ArnoldSchwarzenegger :My first S2 race!
I think for my first race I did pretty good.

Yes, well done

I was seriously lucky that I was running Aonio (little brother of Airio) as otherwise I would have run out of fuel
Dunno how, but 46% wasn't enough for my race (and it's not as if I was lapping at WR pace ). I noticed at the end of lap 21ish (Aonio told me I had 5.8 laps of fuel left, not 6.0, uhoh!), drove laps 23/24 rather slowly, and dropped around 4 seconds, so Falcon probably thought he was gonna catch me
Had saved about enough by then so was able to floor it for the last 3 laps and finally ran dry about 2 seconds before the finish line
Nice clean racing!
Lucky qual! Race fail...from start...because of race setup wasnt tested before and it was on very different gear ratios than qual setup. Pretty much bobsleigh fails in race
I had a pretty good quali (well , for a rookie like me ;P) but race was just poop... And also I still can't figure out how was i doing +6 seconds(from normal race pace which i suppose is around 1:33.0 - 1:31.0) times with race set <.< Probably damage but I am sure Rony saw me hit the wall on Lap 2
Sadly i didnt get a q lap i could do. So just p7 and much overtaking. Ofc it was fun there but with just 4sec behind matiss i am bit dissapointed since he was on equal pace like me and it would be some cool battle. But anyway first race here and P3 should be okay. No Rb4. and then i my lovly rallycross!
Round 1 official results
Good start of the season - no protests,no penalties!

Round 1 official results / Championship standings

The current world record holder S.Jurvansuu proved that he is the one to beat here - he led the race from green to chequered and collected full 16 points from this round. Matiss made early pass for 2nd place and never gave his position up,but C.Kistner had to climb up the field to get on podium position.

After just 1 round the championship standings of course are the same as round results - S.Jurvansuu has 5 point lead over Matiss and 7 over C.Kistner,same situation is also in FXR Master standings,while in Rookie of the Year standings S.Jurvansuu has already 7 points lead.
The fun of close battles starts in Teams championship - Race Green Autosports carries on where they left last year - with standings lead. But just 1 point away is Vortex.eu with Sonicrealms Racing trailing by another point.
Also in Nations Cup standings the defending champions Latvia starts season with lead - 3 points gap to leaders is Finland,but 3rd with 9 points gap is Germany.

But after just one round these figures are just starting points in all title chases,next round in 19th january features other car and different track,which could mix things up - round 2 is Aston Grand Prix,where RB4 will be used in custom track,known as Aston International GT (A61).
Just one question about the points because i am a bit confused .. Why are there 3 bonus points for everyone ? (probably attendance or ?)
3 points bonus for attendance in all rounds. 1 of 1 so far. They will reduce if you don't take part in the other races.
LFSW name: zvone798
In-game name: BUBAS
Full team name: no team
Nation:CROATIA
Someone called elsocom just joined the AWS server (and hit restart while I was on a lap, ffs :-/), but isn't signed up. Guess somebody has been sharing the password or poss there's a hack? (The racer in question has v v low online mileage on the stats.)
Server is currently without password,so there are no hacks or password leaks. Server is public now to allow non-participants to test combo,set laptimes for comparision,maybe someone likes it and joins league. If the server jumpers will become an issue,I will have to leave password from last round.
Aha...
Round 2 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2014
Round 2

Sunday,19th January
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Aston Grand Prix has been changed quite a lot since previous 2 years - the former 5th round,held using FXR,now is scheduled as 2nd round and to be used with slower car. It is also big change of the feel if compared to round one of this season - big,wide track,slower car,seems like nothing can go wrong,but RB4 is known as a car that loves to eat it's tyres,which will be the main worry for this round.
Round 2 of 5 will start to significantly mark those,who will fight for all the available titles - will S.Jurvansuu be able to keep his Drivers Championship lead after the race? Who will step out from close points battle in Teams Championship? Will Latvia stay on course for it's 3rd Nations Cup? Questions to be answered next suday! Sign-ups are still open and theoretically anyone can win all the titles in any conditions.
Note: Due possible misuse of button clutch macros,manual clutch is allowed only with combination with H-shifter! Anyone caught using manual clutch without H-shifter will be assigned with penalty for unsportsmanlike behaviour! Let's race fair!

Round info:
Track: Aston International GT (AS6X_A61)
Laps: 13 (100km)
Car: RB4
Previous winners: RGˆInvecs (2013), spdoFade (2012)
* both previous years Aston GP was held with FXR

Server info and password will be PM'ed friday evening european time to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2014
Quote from F1 mainiac :LFSW name: F1 mainiac
In-game name: Bozz
Full team name: World Class Lions (i think it is this xD)
Nation: Bulgaria

Hope people share sets :/

Update yet again ..
LFSW name: cuprum
In-game name: PLZ-Edgar
Full team name: PlayerZone
Nation: Latvia
LFSW name: kochomoch
In-game name: fnc/ Subsense
Full team name: Fast And Crazy SimSports
Nation: Bulgaria
I just qualified 12th out of 15, watch me finish 15th! Fun event so far. If you're not there you're missing out!
Round 2 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
24h in rb4 and then this. I am done with it now.
#48 - jsrk
LFSW name: jsrk
In-game name: [WCL] jrsk
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland

LFSW name: matias 92
In-game name: [WCL]M.Isosomppi
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland

EDIT: I had forgotten my L from my teamtag sorry :P
Round 2 official results
Despite more contacts between cars,again - no protests,no penalties!

Round 2 official results / Championship standings

In qualifying the round 1 winner and championship leader S.Jurvansuu seemed to continue where he left in round 1 when he took pole position also in this round. But the race proved to be different then season opener - even if championship top 3 drivers pulled away from rest very quickly with C.Kistner taking lead during first lap,S.Jurvansuu managed to finish first lap as a leader,but in lap 3 he made small mistake and gave up lead to Matiss,who never gave it. On his way to victory,Matiss took also the bonus point for fastest lap. S.Jurvansuu kept the leader in sight for whole race,but had to settle for 2nd place finish,C.Kistner took the last step on podium also in this round.

After 2nd round Matiss chopped 3 points off S.Jurvansuu's lead and is now just 2 points behind,while C.Kistner trails by 10 points in 3rd place with some gap over closest followers. Also an interesting fight is expected for 4th place in championship with a lot of contenders. Drivers Championship leader is also a rookie,so he leads also this chart,C.Kistner is the closest follower. RB4 Master standings are of course same as results of this round,with just 1 round left in this small title battle,theoretically anyone is still eligible for it.
With solid finishing places in this round,Race Green Autosports increases it's lead in Teams Championship from 1 to 12 points over closest followers Vortex.eu,CoRe Racing (also a single driver team) is 3rd. Similar situation is in Nations Cup,where Latvia multiplies it's lead from 3 to 12 points over Finland,with Germany in 3rd.

The round 2 has significantly marked main title contenders,but now everyone will have to deal with different racing,as next 2 rounds are rallycross rounds - the next one could be described as improper track/car combo,but past races have proved that it is possible to race car with slick tyres on dirt track and have very intence competition. And due to FXR's 490 horsepowers,it is the fastest way around Blackwood Rallycross track - AWS Round 3 is in 2nd February!
Round 3 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2014
Round 3

Sunday, 2nd Ferbuary
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

After 2 street/road course rounds,two rallycross rounds are following,the first one is a tough challenge - the powerful FXR without any special dirt tyres will be raced in Blackwood Rallycross track! Setting up the car,getting the knowledge how to drive in such different conditions and tyre managment will be important boxes to check on your list.
After 2 rounds we have 2 championship leaders and one closer-then-others follower,who are considered as main favourites for championship,but they all still have to show what they can do in rallycross conditions before another different round which will decide the champion.

Round info:
Track: Blackwood Rallycross (BL2)
Laps: 41 (74km)
Car: FXR
Previous winners: CoRe T.Lähteenmäki (2013), spdoreno (2012)

Server info and password will be PM'ed friday evening european time to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWS 2014
This thread is closed

All-Wheel-Drive Winter Series 2014 - information and sign-ups
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG