The online racing simulator
Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
A new version has been uploaded in the first post.

v0.94 - BETA
- Added check for SQL Injection in trigger files
- Added a blank index.html to folders to stop direct acces to them

Any other problems please let me know.

Dean
Hi there,

is it possible to implement the possibility of a guest account?

Guests should only be able to download sets and not to upload anything, so that only trusted people can upload, but everyone can download (which would be good for advertising the team).

Really nice work!

EDIT: In the german translation, the logout-link was commented out. Why?

EDIT2: After doing some tests, I have some suggestions.

I noticed, that every user (admin or not) can change/rename/delete every uploaded setup. I would like to allow some people to upload their sets, but not change anything in the database (except their own profile).
I think this could be easily achieved by introducing a new user level.

A more complicated solution would be, that every uploaded set is connected tu a registered user. Users (non-admins) should then be only able to change the stuff they uploaded by themselves.

Just a few thoughts ... Don't know if it's possible to do that.

EDIT3: Sorry, for editing that much, but I have still another idea.

The menu "missing setups" could contain a inferno-like table. That would be a lot easier to check than this endlessly long table.

Thank you for reading all this.

-= HP =-
Hi HorsePower

1)
Quote :is it possible to implement the possibility of a guest account?

It is certainly possible. I will look into implementing it.

2)
Quote :In the german translation, the logout-link was commented out. Why?

I must have forgot to remove the comment when working in a different version. Will correct in next update.

3)
Quote :I noticed, that every user (admin or not) can change/rename/delete every uploaded setup. I would like to allow some people to upload their sets, but not change anything in the database (except their own profile).
I think this could be easily achieved by introducing a new user level.

Again possible and will look at adding the extra userlevel rather than the more complicated option.

4)
Quote :The menu "missing setups" could contain a inferno-like table. That would be a lot easier to check than this endlessly long table.

Nice Idea and again I will look at adding this.

Thanks for the sugesstions
Dean
Ive done the Czech Translation but due to my czech no longer being what it sue to be i would appreciate if another czech speaking person read over it to correct any obvious mistakes in my translation before posting it here. If you would pm me asap!

thanks

mad
im pretty sure there will be no use of this.. but here you have it in icelandic
Attached files
icelandic.txt - 10.1 KB - 205 views
#56 - Gaas
Hey guys i just noticed that u dont have croatian translation so i made one but please if someone from croatia can read it and see if there are mistakes
here it is :
Attached files
Setup Station Language Translation_Croatian.doc - 97 KB - 276 views
Updated version of the setup station in the first Post
- Added Guest login facility. Can be enabled/disabled see manual
- Added New userlevel 3. This allows view, upload sets and profile change
- Change the Required/Missing setup page to view in one table similar idea to Team Inferno
- CSS file updated for new Required/Missing setup page
- New images added to images folder
- Documentation updated
You're great, man! I will test it tonight! :headbang:
All right, I tested it a little bit and it works very well! But I also found some little bugs.

#1) The inferno-like table doesn't show the track names, only the cars.

#2) User with level 3 get logged out when they try to change their profile.

And one idea for future updates: The inferno-like table could also be used to quickly select the setups, one is searching for. The DB frontend is really nice, but a user should also be able to search setups via such a table (just like the inferno setup field).

Maybe an additional menu point "quick find" or something like that would do it. Or just a link next to the "download all setups"-link.

Sorry for bothering you with my ideas all the time, but I really like your work! And I promise it will be heavily used in our team/club (see my sig) and maybe beyond. Also I don't want to rival with the inferno's setup field, it's a great place where one finds mostly WR set's. But I think one needs an alternative with a wider range of sets (not only fast, but driveable).

Best Regards,

-= HP =-
Hi HorsePower
Quote :#1) The inferno-like table doesn't show the track names, only the cars.

I will look into it but works fine on my machine. Please check the track short name data has been added to the stn_tracks table field.
Quote :#2) User with level 3 get logged out when they try to change their profile.

I will check this also looks like I haven't updated the access rights on that page.
Quote :The inferno-like table could also be used to quickly select the setups, one is searching for.

I had thought of that but the program phpMyEdit does not allow filtering of pages from external links. I will need to create a different page to do this without using phpMyEdit, once this version has become stable.
Quote :Maybe an additional menu point "quick find" or something like that would do it. Or just a link next to the "download all setups"-link.

I do not understand what u mean as once in the find setups page you can quickly search by using the query button.

All Ideas are welcome and are considered for inclusion.
Regards
Dean
Quote from D34N0 :
I will look into it but works fine on my machine. Please check the track short name data has been added to the stn_tracks table field.

Oh, I didn't see that. Just updated all the PHP files. Now it works.

Quote from D34N0 :
I do not understand what u mean as once in the find setups page you can quickly search by using the query button.

Ok, maybe an additional menu button "quick find setups" with this inferno-like table would be a good solution. So each user can decide which page he wants to use for the search.

In the find setups page you are able to read the comments, which is nice. But you have to do 2 selections to specify a certain combo. In the quick finder you will be able to access a combo with 1 click (but not read any comment until after that click). This click should then lead you to the usual find setup page but with the combo selected in the search criteria.

So a user has the free choice, which way she/he prefers to search a setup.

(I hope my english is understandable :schwitz.

-= HP =-
Hi HorsePower
Quote :Ok, maybe an additional menu button "quick find setups" with this inferno-like table would be a good solution. So each user can decide which page he wants to use for the search.

In the find setups page you are able to read the comments, which is nice. But you have to do 2 selections to specify a certain combo. In the quick finder you will be able to access a combo with 1 click (but not read any comment until after that click). This click should then lead you to the usual find setup page but with the combo selected in the search criteria.

OK. how about the Quick Find link takes you to the required/missing sets page and when you click on a tick then it displays the sets for that combo in a new page, as described in my last post about me creating a new page when this version is stable

Your english is very good.
Dean
First Post updated with new version fixing the issue poined out by HorsePower.

v0.954 - BETA
- Fixed bug where userlevel 3 would logout when clicking the change profile link
New version uploaded to the first post.

v0.960 - BETA
- Added Quick Find function. It uses the Required/Missing sets page. Clicking on a Tick shows setups for that combo
- Moved the code for creating zip files and showing users pubstats to general class file
- Amended the find setups page to use the code moved to the general class file
- Amended language files to include Quick Find
- Documentation updated
New Version in the First Post.

Thanks To HorsePower for the Ideas that lead to this mini glut of updates

v0.963 - BETA
- Amended setups required page. Added row of car headings to the bottom of the table. Tag added to tick image to show combo
- Thanks to "HorsePower" for the Ideas of Guest login, Quick Find and the above.
- Amended quick find page argument handling and the title of the display table
- Amended the way the member status page changes from LFS colour codes to HTML codes. Using code supplied by Victor
If using dark background on website look in general.class.php and change "case 7 : $type = "#808080"; return $type; Break; "
- Documentation updated
I get this error when clicking the green ticks from the Quick Find page

Fatal error: Class 'zipfile' not found in /var/www/virtual/bean0.com/htdocs/setups/includes/general.class.php on line 234

Also, could you make it so that level 3 users can add fuel data, but not delete ?
Quote from Bean0 :I get this error when clicking the green ticks from the Quick Find page

Fatal error: Class 'zipfile' not found in /var/www/virtual/bean0.com/htdocs/setups/includes/general.class.php on line 234

Also, could you make it so that level 3 users can add fuel data, but not delete ?

Strange one that I am unable to replicate it.
Does zip.class.php exist in includes folder?.
What version of php are you running?
Are you using something like XAMMP ?
It's as if it cannot find the class within the zip.class file.
I will upload a new version to my webspace to see if I can replicate it.
I'm a fool . It did exist, but something must have gone wrong uploading as it was 0 bytes.

All working now.
Quote from Bean0 :I'm a fool . It did exist, but something must have gone wrong uploading as it was 0 bytes.

All working now.

No problem - These things are sent to try us

I will maybe look at creating another userlevel (4) and that one can have access to add fuel data only on that page.

<?php 
Dumping data 
for table `stn_tracks`
INSERT INTO `stn_tracksVALUES (46'SO3r''121''South City Sprint 2 Rev');
INSERT INTO `stn_tracksVALUES (45'SO5r''141''South City Town Course Rev');

INSERT INTO `stn_tracksVALUES (45'AS6''650''Aston Grand Touring');
INSERT INTO `stn_tracksVALUES (46'AS6r''651''Aston Grand Touring Rev');
?>

The first 2 should of course be trid of 10 & 14 and then the Aston tracks slot into place fine, just wanted to point out the db file has that error in there currently.

I've only just thrown that into the db but havent gone further than the login page, but looks like a damn good little app to have especially as ive been getting grief to do something like this from Viper all week!

Now, where to hide the 'Created by D34N0' bit?
"Oh yeah, erm, thats my new nickname...."

Something a little odd going on for me atm.

I've gone with admin : admin and that just ignores me (dont blame it!), doesnt kick up an error message saying theres something wrong though.
If i enable guests then in IE i can now get in as a guest, but not as admin, and Firefox just doesnt give a hoot, however a mate says hes in as guest (in FF) but he couldnt log in as admin when i asked him moments earlier.

It could be a long shot, and im not all that clued up on this MD5 lark, but if my understanding of it is correct, then according to the database *your* password must be 'admin' cos its the identical 'code' to what should translate to 'admin'.
Guessing this is just another silly db mistake thats found a way to mess things up, they have an amazing tendancy to do that hehe
Quote from PaulC2K :Something a little odd going on for me atm.

I've gone with admin : admin and that just ignores me (dont blame it!), doesnt kick up an error message saying theres something wrong though.
If i enable guests then in IE i can now get in as a guest, but not as admin, and Firefox just doesnt give a hoot, however a mate says hes in as guest (in FF) but he couldnt log in as admin when i asked him moments earlier.

It could be a long shot, and im not all that clued up on this MD5 lark, but if my understanding of it is correct, then according to the database *your* password must be 'admin' cos its the identical 'code' to what should translate to 'admin'.
Guessing this is just another silly db mistake thats found a way to mess things up, they have an amazing tendancy to do that hehe

Hi

Sorry for the problems this has been caused by the wrong files in the install Folder.

EDIT: Correct files have now been added to the file in the first post
New Version in the first Post with new features.

v0.970 - BETA
- Language now set via the user profile. Login page and guest login will still be in the native language
- Added Icelandic and Croatian translations will not translate phpMyEdit application
- Amended Required/Missing setups and Quick Find pages to show only Cars & Tracks with coloured background
- Amended table css formatting to be more consistant in a number of files
- Moved the CheckUserLevel function from the login page to the page.class file
- Fixed Errors in files within the install folder
- Tidied up the CSS file
- Documentation Updated
Just wanted to say that worked, and the files included in 0.970 also fixed the other issue i was just coming here to see if it had been sorted or brought up.

The trackupdate db info wasnt there in 0.963 which includes the shortnames, when i went to 'quick find' or 'sets required' i'd just get car names and no track names which was a little confusing
Since adding the driver update and track update it appears to be fine.

1 think im not sure on:
Members Status
Couldn't get hostlist. Click to retry...

Is there something i need to edit somewhere that ive missed?
Also the
PB is : No Time Found HL is : No Time Found WR is : No Time Found

Is that correct, not yet implemented, or is this something else that needs some input at my end?

Team LFS Setup Station
(121 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG