The online racing simulator
About people II
(90 posts, started )
Has ninja'd Litro

If you were ninja'd by someone and you delete your message, the next person shall commentate the person who ninja'd someone else (I hope that's clear... :/).
likes ninjas
Likes ponies.
Probably has a name which a western European citizen could never pronounce.
Likes dolls?
Has a Ford Falcon?
Doesnt knows Fords.
Ford Mondeo MK3
Lives in a country I have never visited.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Probably has a name which a western European citizen could never pronounce.

Actually my name is Henry, so I think French people know how to pronounce my name. But I prefer it been pronounced like Englishmen and Americans pronounce it.
Lives in a country I've never visited
doesn't know what fp means

me neither, my guess is Fluffy Poo
Lives in His Computer.

Off: fp might stand for facepalm
Is still a demo racer
Played LFS for ~11 years
Probably plays LFS from Christmas
Is da Bozz
Ends every post with: Fordie.
Will reach 100 posts soon
Is from: Republic of Latvia (Latvian: Latvijas Republika), is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by Estonia, to the south by Lithuania, to the east by Russia, and to the southeast by Belarus and by a maritime border to the west with Sweden. With 2,070,371 inhabitants and a territory of 64,589 km2 (24,938 sq mi) it is one of the least populous and least densely populated countries of the European Union.

sorry haz made a boob .

Is from the country of delicious waffles.
Is from a country that isnt part of the Schengen area. Also my country has the deepest swimming pool ever.
Has almost reached the 50 Mark

Fordie
You're* let's see if he gets it ^^
There has never been a Bulgarian F1 Driver except him up there

Fordie
Almost everytime I see his posts, he signs them with 'Fordie'. Its probably a habit that he formed.
is really repetitive.

About people II
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG