The online racing simulator
What happened to Bose321
(129 posts, closed, started )
Can we lock this stupid thread yet? We get it, dont be a racist
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can we lock this stupid thread yet? We get it, dont be a racist

*inserts a million lines of text why not to close it*
Quote from Bmxtwins :Racist. No one likes you welsh people anyways. You all have yellow teeth, smell like the moth balls you store your fur coats with, and you still haven't discovered the use of a razer or soap in a shower.

Yours truly,
An American

Hahaha!

Take another look at my post, you'll see an image. That image connects to a script on my server which reads your IP address and checks against a database to see what country it was issued to.

I then write the name of that country into the image and deliver it into your browser. You saw United States, someone in Sweden would see Sweden.

If I was being racist then I was doing it to the entire planet at once. Win!

Trollolol.

Also, I'm only 1/4 part Welsh. Sadly i cant show all my flags so I just picked one, i woud need 4.
Doesn't work with Firefox for me. Another browser shows the text Germanv.. No idea if thats offensive or not, I think you lost me.
-
(McEscher) DELETED by McEscher : dunno why i posted that
Quote from Becky Rose :Hahaha!

Take another look at my post, you'll see an image. That image connects to a script on my server which reads your IP address and checks against a database to see what country it was issued to.

I then write the name of that country into the image and deliver it into your browser. You saw United States, someone in Sweden would see Sweden.

If I was being racist then I was doing it to the entire planet at once. Win!

Trollolol.

Also, I'm only 1/4 part Welsh. Sadly i cant show all my flags so I just picked one, i woud need 4.

You ostracized everyone in the planet at once. Congratulations, you are a genius!

in that case you ****ed up
all i see is a small line down next to the comma
Quote from Becky Rose :I then write the name of that country into the image and deliver it into your browser. You saw United States, someone in Sweden would see Sweden..

I saw 6 black pixels
Take another look at my post, you'll see an image.

Quote from cargame.nl :Doesn't work with Firefox for me. Another browser shows the text Germanv.. No idea if thats offensive or not, I think you lost me.

Quote from Shotglass :in that case you ****ed up

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :I saw 6 black pixels

Again, interesting project, Becky. I'd like to try it.

Guys, how about this?

Are you from ?

Bah. Turns out it's pretty hard to get it aligned properly. If it's at all working! :P

Edit: Heh! Well this was a nice way of getting the IP adresses and browser information of the forum visitors. :dunce:
Its perfect.

I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE IN , BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL UGLY AND SMELL BAD. :shhh:
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Its perfect.

Using gd is easy to draw that text.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Its perfect.

At the moment I am in Thailand spending my holiday and yes, that is partly true...
Sob, sob.......

I'm feeling really hurt and offended.........

Please ban everyone who's made me feel bad.........

LOLZ, mind u, I'm a bit confused about Hennka, have you been with a cute young lady who suddenly surprised you with an extra bonus ?
And what's that got to do with NZ ?, ours tend to be fairly obvious.

To quote the penguins, smile and wave, then run..........

And clearly Becky just wants a job with the NSA, they do pay well so it probably a good business model.
But as we've been doing this for many years already your probably getting a bit late on the bandwagon, since Snowdon they're tending to crack down on contractors, soon it will be just like working at Walmart, minimum wage stuff.
Try the drone pilot stuff, that's the latest it money spinner.
Well, actually yesterday one cure young woman came to me on the street and sold me one fabric badge. Couldnt refuse to buy...
just love how that pic says only NETHERLANDS, not THE NETHERLANDS
What the helll did Norway do to deserve these nice words?
What's with this Slovakia hate?
Dunno, I once screwed a slovakian, and I could not tell if the thing was a lady with mustache or a man. Either way, screwed like a champion.
I like Slovakians!
Quote from felplacerad :Bah. Turns out it's pretty hard to get it aligned properly. If it's at all working! :P

Yeah going capitals helps a lot, but it was Christmas Eve and I had 20 minutes or so to spare whilst waiting for dinner to cook so I only took it so far. It was a prank afterall, not an enterprise standard software solution!

Quote :Edit: Heh! Well this was a nice way of getting the IP adresses and browser information of the forum visitors. :dunce:

Oh I already did an IP tracking pixel to switch off someone who was annoying me ages back, but it's difficult to tie up IP addresses to forum users. You're best bet for accuracy is to send your tracking image to 1 specific person and that way you know you've targeted correctly.

As a general rule I don't hack any more, I keep my nose clean and focus on developing new software products - but on very rare occasions someone deserves it.

For the reassurance of everyone, it should be noted that the techniques involved here are crude and no significant data can be harvested from images in this fashion. Geo location from IP is not accurate, giving at best a nearby town and in most cases a town that just happens to be in the same country.

The technique is used on websites to ensure the correct regional catalogue is being shown - or the right currency is displayed as default - and stuff like that. There isn't enough data to infringe privacy.

Quote from Shotglass :in that case you ****ed up

Nah, the IP country database I used just doesn't have your IP in it.
Quote from The Very End :Dunno, I once screwed a slovakian, and I could not tell if the thing was a lady with mustache or a man. Either way, screwed like a champion.
I like Slovakians!

Quote from The Very End :Dunno, I once screwed a slovakian, and I could not tell if the thing was a lady with mustache or a man. Either way, screwed like a champion.
I like Slovakians!

I'm sorry. But actually the Slovak girls are beautiful. (not all of them of course)
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I'm sorry. But actually the Slovak girls are beautiful. (not all of them of course)

I'm just full of shit And I agree, there are a lot of nice looking ladies down in those countries. Too bad they seem to age really poorly, due to the living standards :/
What happened to Bose321
Quote from CheerioDM :What happened to Bose321

He found out about Illuminati and was abducted by the NSA.
This thread is closed

What happened to Bose321
(129 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG