The online racing simulator
Spotify is now FREE on mobile devices!
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nokia MixRadio is all that, and you don't have to pay any subscription for offline mixes..

Quote from TypeRacing :Just to clarify - are we talking about free version?

Yes. The free version here only had adverts every 3 songs or whatever it was. We could listen to playlists however we want (and make them however we want), and we never had a limit on how much we could listen to it (I would have surpassed it in no time.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yes. The free version here only had adverts every 3 songs or whatever it was. We could listen to playlists however we want (and make them however we want), and we never had a limit on how much we could listen to it (I would have surpassed it in no time.

Lucky you, America Hopefully it gets better and we won't be that much restricted in the future as we are now.
Stop being cheap and just buy the subscription. It's worth it.
I will probably when I get a normal job. For now, it's good to listen on desktop pc. You can listen whatever you want, just need to have some patience for those commercials and that's it.
-
(gu3st) DELETED by Scawen : a reply to a reply to a spam bot that is now deleted

Spotify is now FREE on mobile devices!
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG