View Point as Emailed - FIXED
Hi Scawen,

As emailed please see attached. It would be great if all these options was tagged to each and every car, not just the top options. I am blessed with 3 monitors and I have to change it each and every time, including the mirror, so LFS saves the everything above the "One Button Look" per car, so why cannot it save everything for each car view wise.

Cheers

Fordie
Attached images
view_Options.jpg
But then when you'd like to change some settings for all cars, it would be quite annoying to choose each car and adjust the settings for each one separately. Maybe a button to "save settings for all cars" would come in handy.
Have you tried clicking and setting the custom tab at the top, doesn't that save a custom view profile for each car? It's been a while since I tried so not sure
Sorry Been Away
Been working away so have been unable to update this thread, but please see photo's I have taken.

It is of the settings, In Car and Custom.

Now my question is, if I set the same settings for both, how comes the view is so different You need to see the photo's to see what I mean.

Scawen, maybe I need your help here. I have three monitors and I can get the perfect view but have to adjust to each car, but it doesn't save the adjustments I make, so everytime I load LFS, and change cars, I have to adjust again.

Anyway guys, see attached and see what you think, zoom in to see the settings

Cheers

Fordie
Attached images
Incar_3_Screens.jpg
Custom_3_screens.jpg
You have the "Y offset" set to the middle of the car in custom where as you it set to the right in default.
Quote from GAVD999 :You have the "Y offset" set to the middle of the car in custom where as you it set to the right in default.

Yeah I know GAV but look at the FIGURES as the settings, now where the bar is, it's set the same mate

Fordie
Ah sorry Fordie, as I say its been a while since i messed about with custom views and I don't have the pleasure of a 3 screen setup (looks great btw)

The only other thing i can think of is click Eye view on the custom view tab next to the xyz sliders
Quote from GAVD999 :Ah sorry Fordie, as I say its been a while since i messed about with custom views and I don't have the pleasure of a 3 screen setup (looks great btw)

The only other thing i can think of is click Eye view on the custom view tab next to the xyz sliders

Eye view, OMG makes sence, let me give that a bash

Cheers Gav

Fordie
I used the Custom View and the Eye View that GAV pointed out to me (only appears when you are on track, not on the main menu screen under options) and was able to set the screen and it saved the changes.

Check out these stunning views......:jawdrop::woohoo:

BTW if anybody wants to know, I am using 3 x 20" LED 1600x900 AOC monitors and SoftTH

Fordie
Attached images
FOX.jpg
FXR.jpg
XFG2.jpg
The view looks kind of stretched to me, especially in the FOX image (see the attachment). Is your resolution set properly?

Also the angle set to the side views seems to be a bit too much, as I can see e.g. the XFG dashboard is clearly skewed on the left side. Not sure if it's just the photo though...

Otherwise, it looks nice
Attached images
Screenshot_1.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :The view looks kind of stretched to me, especially in the FOX image (see the attachment). Is your resolution set properly?

Also the angle set to the side views seems to be a bit too much, as I can see e.g. the XFG dashboard is clearly skewed on the left side. Not sure if it's just the photo though...

Otherwise, it looks nice

Flame are you using 1 screen ( large ) or three monitors. Over 3 Monitors it will stretch it, as that is what SOFTTH does to give you the full surround picture...stretched

Depending on what side of the car you sit will depend on what side looks "skewed", i.e I sit on the right, so the left looks skewed, and visa versa if you sit on the left.

It might look more skewed as I have the monitors angled as well (desk not large enought to have 3 straight monitors) but then again, looking out of your own car window, is that straight either side ?

You cannot sit on the right or left, and perfectly place it in the middle of centre monitor, you either have to be left or right sided.

Hope this explains it

Fordie
SoftTH does not stretch the image, it allows a larger image to be rendered and it should still be the correct aspect ratio. It looks to me as though your monitors are being used with a 4:3 resolution stretched on to 16:9.
Check the configuration of SoftTH.
Quote from PeterN :SoftTH does not stretch the image, it allows a larger image to be rendered and it should still be the correct aspect ratio. It looks to me as though your monitors are being used with a 4:3 resolution stretched on to 16:9.
Check the configuration of SoftTH.

Hmm cheers Peter, I will do.

Fordie

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG