The online racing simulator
Happy birthday Scawen !
(62 posts, started )
happy birthday
Happy birthday!
happy birthday and let you all wishes fulfilled and that very soon push out s3 license
Happy birthday!
Feliz cumplaños
HAPPY B-DAY SCAWEN HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE... dang caps anyway i want to know what he got.
Happy birthday, Scawen!
Happy birthday! I wish you to finally finish the new tyre physics, release S3 and drown in all the money being thrown at you.
Happy Birthday Scawen!
Happy Birthday!
Thanks everyone! I had a nice day and soon it is time for bed!
Little late but happy birthday fellow person.
Yup - staying up late becomes harder as you get older
Merry Birthday !
Quote from Scawen :Thanks everyone! I had a nice day and soon it is time for bed!

Hope you got a nice copy of windows xp to work with
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hope you got a nice copy of windows xp to work with

Yes thanks, I've got my old copy from this same computer, just got to install on my new SSD that arrived. This will be really quite helpful during the planned conversion of LFS to DX9 because DX9 can simply be run in debug mode in XP.

Still keeping the Windows 7 SSD so I can plug it in any time if needed. Bit expensive to have both but probably the safer and better way.
Quote from KOB_CHEESE :Yup - staying up late becomes harder as you get older
Merry Birthday !

Thought it would be a good idea to get some sleep as I was going to an off road duathlon today and wanted to beat as many youngsters as possible! Finished 6th
-
(luchian) DELETED by luchian
Wow, it's that time of year again? Late happy birthday!
Quote from GAVD999 :Congrats! or was there only 6 running

More like 40 or so... not sure until the results are posted.

At the previous race I would have been 14th of 70 finishers based on my time, so looks like some of the fast guys weren't there...
happy birthday dude
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I can

Will give it a try with the PC , trying with the phone and says that the video is locked as it contains copyright material.

Whatever.
Quote from Chriship :Will give it a try with the PC , trying with the phone and says that the video is locked as it contains copyright material.

Whatever.

it's probably blocked for mobile devices then. yt is a bitch with that

Happy birthday Scawen !
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG