The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 2 Broadcast LIVE 23 November

After a full-field Round 1 at Westhill, won with a dominant performance to come back from a time-out created deficit by My3id Gaming to take overall victory, combined with a thrilling last-hour battle for GT2 class victory between eventual class winners Last Lap Motorsports and CoRe Racing, the GT World Series continues its 2014 campaign on the tight and short Blackwood Grand Prix Reversed course.

Round 2 will pose a great difficulty for lapping with its narrow road and lack of many long straights. Look for difficulties passing, combined with the treacherous final corners which could see some cars rolling over with carrying too much speed.

Qualifying showed the competitiveness of the classes, Positions 2-5 in GT2 are all separated by 0.05 seconds, and many other close pairs throughout the starting grid. Genuine Racing took the pole by almost four tenths of a second in GT1, while Last Lap Motorsports take the GT2 class pole on a penalty for an infraction committed by CoRe Racing's number 77 entry.

Re-watch the entire broadcast on NDR's YouTube! Part 1 (Hours 1 & 2) | Part 2 (Hours 3 & 4) | Part 3 (Hours 5 & 6) Commentary by Dominik Engel (all race), Isaac Price (Hours 1 and 2), and Klaidas Gasiunas (Hours 3-6).

GTWS Tracker
GTWS Server on LFSRemote
GTWS Forum
Best of luck to everyone out there. Good race
Could you please post the starting time also in GMT and CET? I would like to watch the stream but i dont know what timezone is UTC.
Quote from rosewood2 :Could you please post the starting time also in GMT and CET? I would like to watch the stream but i dont know what timezone is UTC.

utc=gmt
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :utc=gmt

Can you please spill cold water on me? I just woke up and my brain wasnt working. Thanks for the info.
Quote from rosewood2 :can you please spill cold water on me? I just woke up and my brain wasnt working. Thanks for the info.

17:55 utc = 18:55 cet
very nice nice ncie
meh not sure what too watch F1 or this
Quote from k_badam :meh not sure what too watch F1 or this

F1 quali should end 1 hour before the GTWS race start, no?
Oh right yeah just about start Q3 (if bad rain stays away)
Waiting for the stream to start since 18:30 CET

EDIT: Finally it started
Quote from rosewood2 :Waiting for the stream to start since 18:30 CET

EDIT: Finally it started

18:30 CET is 17:30 CET, so you were early. It started right on time (within a few minutes) as far as I know. Timezones are annoying, aren't they?
M.Kingsbury is a crasher
Quote from dekojester :It started right on time (within a few minutes) as far as I know.

Gee! Thanks for informing me!

Quote from dekojester :18:30 CET is 17:30 CET, so you were early.

I thought you meant "18:30 CET is 17:30 UTC". Dekologics rock! :ices_rofl

Quote from dekojester :Timezones are annyoing, aren't they?

Well, yeah!

Btw, i saw a few problems with LFS TV Director. Hopefully it wont be as frequent.

Good luck to DynX!

finally SC, gratz to LLM

next SC, gratz to CoRe 20:27 CET

another SC, gratz to Mafia Racing 21:27 CET
"#61 cant rejoin the track, no matter how nice(ly) they're asking"
The New Dimension Racing website is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to get the site back up as soon as possible.

If you have any urgent needs, please contact us at [email protected]

wat

E: nevermind.
Quote from Sobis :The New Dimension Racing website is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We are working to get the site back up as soon as possible.

If you have any urgent needs, please contact us at [email protected]

wat

E: nevermind.

I want to listen to another round of commentators (Dominik Engel and Isaac Price) spelling your name unless you dont participate ;(
yea he won't drive, I rolled his car
Quote from Mustangman759 :yea he won't drive, I rolled his car

:|

EDIT: wtf, Cooper flipped and went out of bounds. That was an epic FAIL.
Race updates from LLM. follow @lastlapmsports
What the hell? Stream was stopped for ~10s
Quote from rosewood2 :What the hell? Stream was stopped for ~10s

Due to filesize limitations of the Simrace.tv library, we have to stop and restart the stream every two hours (approximately). It should automatically restart once we come back up. We usually announce the breaks shortly before they happen.

Next one should be around or after the pitstops at the 4 hour mark.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG