#1 - Litro
Supermarket roof fall in.
That's horrible
#3 - Litro
Count still rising. 42 now.
Damn, that's bad.

*shops online*
Maxima, no wonder...still horrible though
I get so upset when i hear firefighters die on duty..
#7 - Litro
Quote from -NightFly- :Maxima, no wonder(

MAXIMA has nothing to do with the collapse you ****ing reject, only way it is connected with it that there was a shop in that building and they just rented the shopping area. The blame lies on those asshanded builders who probably had no idea of what they are doing, and there we go, we have 50+ fatalities, people losing relatives, friends, children lost their parents and so on.

Also apparently it was a "great idea" to put 50+ tons of gravel on the roof to make some kind of a "green area", on a building that was partially under construction, also which had a fire 1 year ago (if Lithuanian media is correct).

Nevertheless, stay strong, bralūkas.
This is ****ing horrible. My stepsister got out alive and uninjured purely by luck..
Condolences to relatives of everyone who got dead or injured..
For Latvians: please make sure to donate on http://www.ziedot.lv ! I've donated 50 EUR, which is insignificant, but if thousands of people donate, it'll help a lot!
Quote from TexasLTU :you ****ing reject,

Love you too :lovies3d:, I apologize for my inappropriate humour above though.
Oh no. This is a world disaster!

When will people start taking notice of global warming...urgh, sheep.
Well, you have to expect a few issues with 50 tonne of gravel, soil etc because what's really important, far more important than basic building physics, is keeping the world safe from 'global warming'
Manbearpig has made it clear that the world is heating up, and the only reason we still have snow and freezing temps is because all this heat is hiding in the ocean, not the surface, as then we could find it, but in the deeper ocean as we all know that hot water falls to the bottom of the ocean and cold water rises to the surface.

So, these brave sacrifices to saving the world haven't died in vain, I'm sure they can all get posthumous medals so they feel better, and lots of important people get to make speeches about how, although they were the ones who's half arsed idea it was to green the building, it really wasn't their idea and it's all someone else's fault.
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Boris Lozac

Supermarket roof fall in.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG