The online racing simulator
What do you use LFS for?
(32 posts, started )
oooo, the social life thing, i'm 20 and I go to gigs and clubs every weekend, i've also probably slept with more girls than you talk to.

The fact you even call yourself a troll or imply you're a good troll is an insult to good trolls.
i'm not butthurt, i just reply to you and always have because you just dig your idiot hole deeper and it's funny.

this explains why you're a terrible troll, you lack the ability to even take anyone on a ride and just come off looking like an annoying kid.
Yet you are the only one here making no point whatsoever, and trying to run away from my replys. You are also the one making skins of this "terrible troll".
Oooo.. need I say more..
Quote from Torolol :Yet you are the only one here making no point whatsoever, and trying to run away from my replys. You are also the one making skins of this "terrible troll".
Oooo.. need I say more..

That first part is contradictory and retarded, i suppose it's meant to be like that to make me mad. wow i'm so mad.

and yes Tomba, i make skins with you on them, because english is my first language and replying to you with written forms is easy work and little effort.

Edit, here, i made this for you a few years back.
DDDDDDDDDDD

I have a feel that someone is stalking me, what the hell xD This is becoming worrying, I might have to hide myself from internets

ahahahaa, woah so stalker ha, omg i am stalk. woah.
u r so above me cuz u dnt remeber me haha, silly me.
single player + tweak + slick mod + rimsmanager + e30 + random engine swaps

What do you use LFS for?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG