The online racing simulator
Live For Speed S2 | The online racing simulator
nice video
Great video. I really like those Blackwood textures. Well done!
Thanks mates (: Appreciated!
Happy to see a new project that is made seriously, as it's pretty exotic thing nowadays. So, firstly, I congratulate author on that. I don't have anything much to say. 2 minutes of pure racing with a very short lovely intro and nice music (maybe a bit dramatic, but well, it's a basic rock, so, as we all know, rock fits pretty well to racing coverage). I want to congratulate author on camerawork. Camera angles are picked wisely. A variety of camera angles really gives some nice colors to whole project. Makes it look more live. I liked it.
Solid one!
Hope to see more!
#7 - Dr3dD
nice!
Big thanks for the positive feedback! I love getting these long feedbacks about my work, and the best thing is that they are all constructive! Big love for you guys <3
awesome video! you have to do another one !!!!
No long feedback from here, all I can say is I like it!

Keep up the good work, it looks like you got some talent!
Thanks for the nice words guys! More will be comming soon!
#12 - IMOL
Quote from kajdek :Thanks for the nice words guys! More will be comming soon!

Remember we are not telling you to do more You are not company or smth Just take your take to make it great, not fast... Anyway briliant movie right there for newman :P
Quote from IMOL :Remember we are not telling you to do more You are not company or smth Just take your take to make it great, not fast... Anyway briliant movie right there for newman :P

Take your take LOL
Couple of things......

For me the intro took to long to get to the real action, which is really nicely done btw.

The BL textures, you would never be allowed to race on a cracked road like that, and the BMW would suffer massivly.

Apart from that, very good Vid

Fordie

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG