The online racing simulator
I'm using Chatzilla,works fine for me.
Sorry really much for hitting that Core GT2 car. That was my mistake.
Small question please:

One of our drivers (planned 3 for the round) is not yet sure he will reach home in time for the race.
Will it be a problem if we complete the race only in 2 drivers ? (about 50% - 50% ratio) ?

Thanks.
thats legal
Quote from luchian :Small question please:

One of our drivers (planned 3 for the round) is not yet sure he will reach home in time for the race.
Will it be a problem if we complete the race only in 2 drivers ? (about 50% - 50% ratio) ?

Thanks.

One driver may do up to 75% of the race this round
Quote from Black the Ripper :General remark or question.
Do GT2 drivers have to slam the breaks when they see a blue flag, because most GT1 drivers force their way trough. I already read a comment in IRC saying "blue flag means prepare for impact". It certainly felt like that today.

I think so, even though the sporting code says otherwise.
Quote from dekojester :GT2 drivers must not impede the progress of the GT1 cars. They do not have to sacrifice their track position relative to their GT2 competition, but they also should not unduly hold up the GT1s.

GT1s must initiate a proper overtaking maneuver which the GT2 car must not defend.

There shouldn't be any contact during lappery really, but communication between teams in IRC can help people know, as well as the management using remote to help their drivers spot as best as possible.

Thats not how they are racing today, most of them are forcing their way trough.
Quote from luchian :Will it be a problem if we complete the race only in 2 drivers ?

We are driving just 2,so it will be our 2vs2 duel on track!

Too bad,that my right front popped early on inlap...
What happened before GT2 started?
a GT1 jumped the start then on the GT2 start some people decided to crash.
apologies to GenR GT1, we thought you were going to go on the right side of us so we went left to give room
good race, sorry to 73 for spinning you didnt expect you to brake so early. On a side note GT2 backmarkers really didnt even obey class blue flags.. really annoying to get wrecked from P5 after passing a lapped car who then dumps me into turn 1...
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Awesome racing today from what i saw. Gt1 cars werent too bad in the end, but it really could just be the aero effects here at westhill that got everyone all ancy.
Our first appearance in GTWS met us will track we dont like.But after 6h we finished P5 in our class.It was great racing and if i slowed down some GT1s i am really sorry
Awesome broadcast, great commentary (except for some uno momentos when, you, commentators could not follow up some of the accidents, especially when the live stream was following up all the action and it took you about 25 seconds to realize that there was a accident on the track.. )

Looking forward to BL1R live stream broadcast and commentary

..also, I'm quite surprised about CoRe Racing o_O..Those guys had stable 20 second lead over LLM and suddenly, something went wrong at the last hour (could be also SC deployment, but I'm not exactly sure)
Thank you NDR for the entire logistics that went into organizing this event.
Kudos to all GT2 cars that I imagine had a difficult task with all the GT1 traffic.

Great race !
Quote from MousemanLV :Awesome broadcast, great commentary (except for some uno momentos when, you, commentators could not follow up some of the accidents, especially when the live stream was following up all the action and it took you about 25 seconds to realize that there was a accident on the track.. )

Looking forward to BL1R live stream broadcast and commentary

..also, I'm quite surprised about CoRe Racing o_O..Those guys had stable 20 second lead over LLM and suddenly, something went wrong at the last hour (could be also SC deployment, but I'm not exactly sure)

The safety car made it indeed easier for LLM to catch them, but I calculated, and even without the pacecar I would've caught them. only a bit later and probably would've had more trouble with overtaking.
Well that SC basically changed the result in both class but that's racing after all, sometimes you gain sometimes you lose
Safety
Why tracker does not show used car?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :The safety car made it indeed easier for LLM to catch them, but I calculated, and even without the pacecar I would've caught them. only a bit later and probably would've had more trouble with overtaking.

Well, we led you guys by 20 seconds, and for sure you would have not caught me, because at the end I was as fast as you with car bottoming and flooring out in some corners. And Sami would have driven at least 15 minutes after your driver came into pits, with thin tyres, so I dont think you would have been able to catch us at all.
Anyway, grats.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG