The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 1 Broadcast (Now on YouTube)

The GT World Series begins its 2014 season on the fast Westhill International Reversed circuit on 26 October 2013. The GT World Series is a combination of the GT1 World Series and GT2 World Series. Round 1 will see 12 GT1 cars and 18 GT2 cars. Safety Cars will be employed during the course of the race if necessitated by a car stuck in gravel, car flipped, or major accident or other severe occurrence.

Both classes use all GTR cars in Live for Speed - the FZ50 GTR (FZR), XR GTR (XRR), and the FXO GTR (FXR). In GT1, the FZR runs 27 kg of ballast to equalize it as best as possible to the XRR and FXR. In GT2, the FZR carries 21% intake restriction, the XRR 25%, and the FXR 24% in an effort to balance that class.

Westhill International Reversed is the circuit for round 1. It is a fast circuit, with relatively little runoff - an incident can result in a massive shunt with the wall. Fast, sweeping bends require higher downforce to carry speed through, but the long straights demand a compromise for straight-line speed.

Defending champions of the GT1 World Series and the GT2 World Series, ineX Racing are not in attendance to the championship this season. Many teams stand poised to try to claim glory in the highest championship currently in Live for Speed! The 6 hour long race will start at 18:00 UTC.

Re-watch the entire broadcast on NDR's YouTube! Part 1 (Hours 1 & 2) | Part 2 (Hours 3 & 4) | Part 3 (Hours 5 & 6 & Post-Race)

GTWS Tracker
GTWS Server on LFSRemote
GTWS Forum
i don't see a working livestream? Stream 2 is offline.
Race hasn't started yet.
That explains alot. Thanks, i thougt it started already.
stream starts in 12 min
thanks for streaming.
but fail start
gt2 start fail trololol
I'm cheering for Team Vires, woohoo! ..because commentator told to cheer for a team, so I'm cheering for one ^_^
Quote from MousemanLV :I'm cheering for Team Vires, woohoo! ..because commentator told to cheer for a team, so I'm cheering for one ^_^

Cheer for LLM 72 <3
#10 - IMOL
Quote from MousemanLV :I'm cheering for Team Vires, woohoo! ..because commentator told to cheer for a team, so I'm cheering for one ^_^

Im cheering for GT2 SonicRealms Loads of great drivers there... GooOOoo!
Quote from BlueFlame :Cheer for LLM 72 <3

Wooohoooo, 10 second long setup build here we go

#Underdogs
#GoingToBeLast

Im cheering for nFinity eSports, because who said we need to cheer the same team?

inb4 safety car deployed
This race came a bit more interesting after I found my beers
Attention, commentators - could you please explain what happened to 3id? They led the race somewhat @ 2hours, but now @ ~ 4hours they have dropped positions
Please answer on livestream 8-)

EDIT: Thank you for the answer!

Btw, still cheering for Team Vires. .. aaand team Tekilla 77 CoRe Racing!
3id timed out.
Is Jack Sedwick (the barrel roll guy) racing in this round too? If not, did he barrel roll somewhere and didn't have the ability to participate in the race?
Quote from MousemanLV :Is Jack Sedwick (the barrel roll guy) racing in this round too? If not, did he barrel roll somewhere and didn't have the ability to participate in the race?

I heard Jack recently took up NASCAR
Quote from Bmxtwins :I heard Jack recently took up NASCAR

:biggrinfl:bounce8::smileyrai:ambulance
That seems reasonable for him ^_^
It appears that GT World Series has 4 classes. GT1, GT2, LLM and the BUS.

Source: commentators.
BUS the best class.
Battle for 4th. Unfortunate because we were on for a solid 3rd even with my shitty mistakes.

GO LACKO!!!
cmon guys.. battle for 4th.....

stream dat shit
Bastards commentators not even mentioning me when going 3 wide @ 0:15:20 :c

Stream link
Stream was just watching GT1 cars driving spaced out when we had battles in GT2 all day long.

Or atleast when I was tuned in. When I was driving it was probably focused on me running off.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG