The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 1 Starting Grid
Grid Available Here

12 GT1
18 GT2

Car 03 GT1 Pole
Car 77 GT2 Pole

Cars 72 and 56 DNQ, but should be on standby in the event of a last-minute drop from the grid.

Race Password will be the same as the Qualifying Password.
Grid updated to include grid penalty for Car 67.
The following cars will lose a fastest lap for incorrect skins during qualifying 1: 54, 71, 73

Why did we have two laps disallowed in Q2 Deko?
Quote from vipex123 :The following cars will lose a fastest lap for incorrect skins during qualifying 1: 54, 71, 73

Why did we have two laps disallowed in Q2 Deko?

Quote :
The following cars will lose a fastest lap for incorrect skins during qualifying 1: 54, 71, 73
The following cars will lose a fastest lap for incorrect numberplates during Qualifying 1: 4, 6, 25, 54, 69

One lap for each element
Is it mandatory that the Quali driver makes the first stint ? Or can it be another driver on the rooster ? (the quali driver will also race, of course)
@ Luchi. As long Quali driver races he can start whenever he want in the race.
/standard rule i guess.
The sixth and seventh positions in GT2 seem to be swapped.
Quote from luchian :Is it mandatory that the Quali driver makes the first stint ? Or can it be another driver on the rooster ? (the quali driver will also race, of course)

The driver listed on the starting grid must drive at least one on-track lap (not an outlap and not an inlap) during the course of the race.

Quote from MVelikov :The sixth and seventh positions in GT2 seem to be swapped.

They are correct in order, it's just I forgot to re-do the positions when I swapped them to who set the lap first after the spreadsheet sorted them backwards. I'll mend it when I get home from work
Quote from dekojester :
They are correct in order, it's just I forgot to re-do the positions when I swapped them to who set the lap first after the spreadsheet sorted them backwards. I'll mend it when I get home from work

Quote from dekojester :Check tracker input, please.

-
teamName: FNC/ Simsports
class: GT2
car: XRR
number: 53
server:
[B] grid: 6[/B]
penaltyLaps:
penaltyTime:
teamStatus:
drivers:
- {kochomoch, Zlati Zlatev, Bulgaria}
- {BorislavB, Borislav Botev, Bulgaria}
- {MVelikov, Mihail Velikov, Bulgaria}

I was confused because this says that we are 6th.
What was wrong with 56 and 72 lap times?
Quote from Litro :What was wrong with 56 and 72 lap times?

Too slow, outside of the 18 GT2 slots that are available.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG