The online racing simulator
DTM Racing-Experience
(14 posts, started )
DTM Racing-Experience
A new game for the 2013s DTM season is going to release in the 4th quartal of 2013. It's based on the already released game Raceroom Racing Experience by Simbin.
You already can try a demo of this game, and I can say it feels fantastic, way better than any other Simbin games ever released.

You can do this in the Demo:

Tracks:
Hockenheim GP
Cars:
M. Tomczyk / BMW M3 DTM
A. Tambay / Audi RS5 DTM
C. Vietoris / Mercedes C-Class AMG DTM

For more Infos try this: http://www.dtm-experience.com/

I already uploaded a small vid of the BMW M3 DTM on Hockenheimring. Sadly Windows Moviemaker killed the good, very good Graphic, but just take a watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXEbs_TkOo4
physics any good or is this arcade\sim game?
well, ofc it can't stay the eggs with LFs, but way better than any other Simbin Game I think. It's quite hard work to drive those cars on the Limit, especially the BMW but it's a lot of fun
Is it just me, or is the steering really bad when at slow speeds?
the audi has a lot of understeer, the BMW is really light on the rear and the mercedes just feels starnge
Is it just me, or is this game a piece of shit?
Quote from Gougoodthing :Is it just me, or is the steering really bad when at slow speeds?

DTM cars have next to no steering lock so driving at slow speeds requires lots of input.

Atleast in my experiences with DTM cars in other sims.
Actually the driving doesen't look too bad from the video
adjustable physics difficulty. No thanks.
well, the physics are not possible to change, more the difficulty like TCS and ABS...
Theres some steering help thats impossible to switch off. Turn fully and do a donut, and you see teh front wheels turning on their own.
Quote from BlueFlame :Theres some steering help thats impossible to switch off. Turn fully and do a donut, and you see teh front wheels turning on their own.

Go to Control options, advanced. Theres something like Steering lock, set that value to 40. Should be fine then, it is just stupid they didn't do that from the beginning and it took me some time to find that.

After setting everything up it is a very nice sim for my liking, it is just annoying that it takes so long to set it up to enjoy it.
Quote from lrk-racer :Go to Control options, advanced. Theres something like Steering lock, set that value to 40. Should be fine then, it is just stupid they didn't do that from the beginning and it took me some time to find that.

After setting everything up it is a very nice sim for my liking, it is just annoying that it takes so long to set it up to enjoy it.

But I don't want 40degrees steering angle :S
Quote from BlueFlame :But I don't want 40degrees steering angle :S

You can set it to a lower value also. I think this value controls the real lock at speed but when you become really slow e.g. when you spun out you can use that extra lock this "steering help" gives you to get in the right direction quicker. Not very realistic but it doesn't really bother me either.

DTM Racing-Experience
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG