The online racing simulator
Reporting Abuse in the name of LFS
(40 posts, closed, started )
Quote from hereticlohani :Now, this is what I call a useless comment.

Most of what he says is useless.

The best advice would be to leave him and his ego well alone until he pisses everyone who goes to his server off and he is alone, much like FM Junkies managed to do,

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Quote from Bmxtwins :You were the one that kept a 2 hour argument with Eisbar going.

Keep that post count going man you're nearly at whore status!
Year of the thread!

Thanks guys! I had fun to read!

Do not get me wrong, I stay as neutral in this case, I happened to read carefully whole situation now ( a bit late ) and have to say you hereticlohani have some courage to be sober.

But I understand what you mean. I consider you just got unlucky situation there.

+1 for sober!

EDIT: sorry for the bump though. But I had to publish my comment here
EDIT: hereticlohani keep your attitude exactly same as it is now. LFS Community needs more of this!
Quote from RandomnessInside :I assume you mean "Thread of the year!"

no, if he says year of the thread you should assume he means that. He also is right that it's the year of the thread
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :no, if he says year of the thread you should assume he means that. He also is right that it's the year of the thread

Exactly!

EDIT: This year definetily is for threads
Quote from b1kzit :Most of what he says is useless.

The best advice would be to leave him and his ego well alone until he pisses everyone who goes to his server off and he is alone, much like FM Junkies managed to do,

Oh and welcome to the forum!

Keep that post count going man you're nearly at whore status!

Oh dear, on average about 4 posts a day. atleast im not resorting to using an alternate profile to insult people as whoever you are clearly is.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Scawen, someone in the post office called me a ninny. Please smite him.

Kev you are a ninny.

A dirty, naughty ninny.

You should be punished.
This guy is a really good troll.
as a demo racer i have no power here but i will still have my say

just by reading the comments only, i am on your side heretic,
and cargame.nl probably thinks as lfs is going down and he is running the crowded servers even the devs need him. the guy is just politely telling something and look at these abusive speech used by cargame;

-you are on drugs
-if you drive like an ass like you did (clearly another abusive comment)
-before i stop giving attention to this topic (oh, please :facepalm
-Then some guy from Nepal pops up and thinks he is important enough to redirect -the attention of bla bla (he is as important as any of us)
-fine buy a cake and go celebrate it (arrogant)

and ofc his first post in his site about the replays;

-This must be the most retarded report of the week

just reading what this guy wrote made me never wanna race in his server when i will have s2. a true example of what a server runner shouldnt act like. now think about what would have happened if you were a grown up and explained the situation to lohani instead of calling certain things retarded, say;

heretic, we have certain rules in our server and you shouldnt have done this, and that, all in all, you are wrong in this, so please take care.

and i think there is nothing wrong with lohani's attitude and he'd probably understand his fault (if he is even faulty) and move on.

a side note, i know now after scawen lfs hopefully will be going upwards. there will be more servers to race in and more people to race with.
welcome back tho
However it's not a dev hosted server. Don't like it, host your own.
Quote from S.E.T.H :and cargame.nl probably thinks

Would be great if people stop guessing what I think, it's not working.

Quote from S.E.T.H :even the devs need him.

They don't need anything from me, they need money, from you.

Quote from S.E.T.H :just reading what this guy wrote made me never wanna race in his server when i will have s2.

It's impossible to make everybody happy anyway, its also not really needed. More people generate more problems, no need to manage all that. It's an hobby, not work. I am happy with the people I know and speak with, everybody is welcome to blend in but if that doesn't work then gtfo. Simple. Heretic is an arrogant not listening person, I'm just returning the favor. All good, there is enough server choice. Bit pointless to start multiple topics but I already said that.
Quote from cargame.nl :Would be great if people stop guessing what I think, it's not working.

I'm gonna go with beer
Is on drugs.
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
This thread is closed

Reporting Abuse in the name of LFS
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG