The online racing simulator
The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )

Poll : Would you like to see the series in action?

Yes
No
Maybe
thx 4 info
the races are on Saturday´s
I want to participate. I don't have S2, just S1. I'll be happy to just race the first round if that's allowed. Thanks!
Quote from hereticlohani :I want to participate. I don't have S2, just S1. I'll be happy to just race the first round if that's allowed. Thanks!

Round 1 is not the only one you can take part in
Great then
Also foreigners, don't hesitate to join the series (exactly half of the participants are Finns).
Race lengths now revealed!
Quote from RandomnessInside :By the way we decided to use this thread for all matters (yes, I know, might be confusing) but as long as you guys behave and follow the thread I guess it'll be ok. Maybe next year we'll get a subsection.

And this no longer applies. We'll make a new thread for the series itself.
Anyway can we start running in packs on the host? Say, 7 maybe 8 lap practice races? Speaking of racing, are we going to be allowed a warm up lap on raceday?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Anyway can we start running in packs on the host? Say, 7 maybe 8 lap practice races? Speaking of racing, are we going to be allowed a warm up lap on raceday?

no warm up lap, practice races only when theres an admin and people want it
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :no warm up lap, practice races only when theres an admin and people want it

And I'd like to clarify that so far the only admins are me and him.
Hm... People with a lot of slide won't like that many laps
Quote from F1 mainiac :Hm... People with a lot of slide won't like that many laps

what would you prefer?
-
(RandomnessInside) DELETED by RandomnessInside : hurr.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Hm... People with a lot of slide won't like that many laps

Even if the top drivers maintain a 1:33.-- we're still looking at about 90 mins of driving. If that be the case, pit stops will be necessary (at least from my point of view and setup ) I'm not complaining, I'm just adding up the math, I'll race still.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Even if the top drivers maintain a 1:33.-- we're still looking at about 90 mins of driving. If that be the case, pit stops will be necessary (at least from my point of view and setup ) I'm not complaining, I'm just adding up the math, I'll race still.

Don't you worry mate, race distance decreased by 50km now.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :what would you prefer?

Sorry for late reply but I wouldn't prefer anything was just saying.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Sorry for late reply but I wouldn't prefer anything was just saying.

Well, the race distance is now decreased anyway.
-
(Texpelt88) DELETED by Texpelt88
South City up in the server by the way.
So of the 14 that started the race, only 6 get points? Not complaining, just asking to confirm.
Quote from Texpelt88 :So of the 14 that started the race, only 6 get points? Not complaining, just asking to confirm.

I'll check that today
Quote from Texpelt88 :So of the 14 that started the race, only 6 get points? Not complaining, just asking to confirm.

I heard Travis had covered more than 75% of the race distance which would classify him, but as Remco said, he will check the points.

EDIT: Checked the replay now and can confirm Travis didn't complete even half of the race, thus not classified for points.
25 G.Martyn(Garazion) did complete 36 laps so he will get points?
I'm sorry but I will have to withdraw due to the fact that school turned against me.... Anyways, Good Luck to the racers and admins !
Quote from F1 mainiac :I'm sorry but I will have to withdraw due to the fact that school turned against me.... Anyways, Good Luck to the racers and admins !

Don't worry, it's IRL>Gaming.

Anyways have a good time with your school!
FFFFFF........ i dont get password in that gp 28.09.2013
****in bull shit

The original Formula M thread
(179 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG