The online racing simulator
RB4 Reworked
(13 posts, started )
RB4 Reworked
So guys.. After I made the last RB4 textures, i've been constantly getting letters saying stuff like "My pc can't run lfs anymore, you broke it" and "I downloaded your textures and my pc caught on fire and I told my father it was a virus from pr0nz and now my father beats me everyday" and so on(left the odd and personal ones out).

I've had it with those letters, so I decided to make a bit lower res textures, for those who don't have the best pc's.

I've put hours into them, so the least you can do is give them a look, and please stop the letters.

But pictures are worth more then a thousand words, so here are the screenshots(please keep in mind that this still is a work in progress, seats and wheel not done):

You can get the interior files from attachments.

I do accept donations(contact me via pm).
Attached files
RB_Interior1.dds - 10.8 KB - 291 views
RB_interior2.dds - 10.8 KB - 311 views
It's a massive improvement over the stuff Eric has made in his career.
well , i really dont think anyones pc can catch fire by adding a texture to one car .... i have a pc that is 5+ years old and i have lfs full of high res track and car textures and it runs perfectly fine .

tell those people to go f*** them self
Quote from Bose321 :It's a massive improvement over the stuff Eric has made in his career.

win
11/10 would buy S2 just for this if I wasn't a poor Latvian who has politburo, malnourish and no potato
Quote from E.Reiljans :11/10 would buy S2 just for this if I wasn't a poor Latvian who has politburo, malnourish and no potato

This story truely touched my heart, so every donation made to me, will go towards this poor little latvian boy, so he can get his very own potato.
#7 - lfsrm
hum very high res compared to UF1 .
Quote from E.Reiljans :11/10 would buy S2 just for this if I wasn't a poor Latvian who has politburo, malnourish and no potato

How come you only managed to do 138 km in 3 years then and have 2.000 lfs postings
Quote from cargame.nl :How come you only managed to do 138 km in 3 years then and have 2.000 lfs postings

By being less of a raceist than you.
Quote from cargame.nl :How come you only managed to do 138 km in 3 years then and have 2.000 lfs postings

This poor boy has no potato, and then you dare to come here to accuse him of stuff, how dare you, people like you are what's wrong with todays world.
Rofl these textures! They are more HD than life itself!
Quote from bmwe30m3 : people like you are what's wrong with todays world.

Right.. So I ask a question and then it's my fault. Great but I am not buying it.

All I see is someone who is lazy and complaining he doesn't have anything. Well, welcome to the real world.
Quote from cargame.nl :Right.. So I ask a question and then it's my fault. Great but I am not buying it.

All I see is someone who is lazy and complaining he doesn't have anything. Well, welcome to the real world.

You are dumb, his country has politburo, it take potato away, so he have no potato.

RB4 Reworked
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG