The online racing simulator
The time to act is now!!
With only a week and 2 days to go Wednesday September 11th, please formally confirm your entry in the LFS XFG Mid Week race by replying to this message.

You are welcome to bring others races along but please take into consideration that only 2 racers per country are allowed.
We (me & Knistling) will try to take part again.
Maybe also a third german friend, if that is possible. (out of competition is ok too i guess)
i think better will be if in the race is more ppl on the one country then two best driver points count
All Germans can race:
It is ok for all 3 Germans to race in the competition for points. Do we have any others participating? Can we get any others?

We can do practice / qualifying for the races on the Tuesday. As with last time some of the races we be reverse grid.
Just start server 24/7 if dat posiible then type info for dis in airio, because many demo drivers dunno what is lfsforum
on webpage:
Quote : 3> Blackwood GP: 12 Lap BF1

really BF1? Or FBM, the smaller BMW car?
Correction: FBM
FBM not the BF1 ::
Racing Around
I have been racing around online this afternoon, a good standard of racing 1:33 - 1:35, ~ 1:37. Someone close, competitive racing online and some incidents too.

I will try to go around online and attract some people.

Now, in the longer races, 6 & 12 laps would you like to have a compulsory pitstop. Also it is maybe best for the 3rd German to compete in the competition but as an independent competitor, to avoid an overconcentration

Do you know if Romania is competing, the one who posted earlier? Finally who wants to host it, we could have it 24/7 for a few days before the event.
Quote from cuprum :Just start server 24/7 if dat posiible then type info for dis in airio, because many demo drivers dunno what is lfsforum

Think this is good idea. Problem with cup aimed at new players is that those will rarely read the forum. What cuprum means is put the info into welcome message of server, then lots of players will read it.
Maybe contact admins of some servers and try to organise together with them.
Also create a league thing on lfsworld.net, then you can make it show up in " LFS News Headlines" that are also visible above forum.

The title still says July, date from first event. Edit title and first post with new date+info.
Private messages not working
Hello:

When I sent the message for help it just disappeared without trace, it does not sent to Oliver. Can you help with this, send one on my behalf,

Thanks,

Graham
Okey i tell him what server name you wanna?
"GGR5: Blackwood XFG Challenge"

password: GGR5go
I'll take part in this race, too.

Good luck to everyone!
Provisional Entry List Published:
Hello all:

The provisional entry list has been published @ http://generalgames.net/challenges please check that this is correct. If you are not on the list and want to enter please reply here as soon as possible,

Thanks, & Good luck

Graham
I am in tooo

P.s. Server is online and everybody can practise
Finnish Entrant
Who was the Finnish entrant, that said they wanted to enter whilst racing online? Just so I can add them to the list and put in there fastest laps?

Also:

If we reach 10 - 12 racers would you want for it to be split into 2 different ability classes, if there is enough in each?
TV Coverage:
I will try and take a replay of all the races, and you can too, so we can make of movie of it later.
Private Host
Could you make the host private so just the people in the competition are allowe on there now. The casual people that come in and out are starting to get annoying - Crashing you off and that. Good way of promoting but time to close up.

We could use the same password as before. Will have the password in the forum and on the website.
you are admin in server use /password=
we are on server
hey ho lets go
Prizes for 'cuprum' & 'Knistling'
I didn't mention but 2nd and 3rd also get small prizes of £12 and £6 respectively. Congratulations!
Thank you, Graham for this challenge! I'm so happy now! Thanks to other competitors, too!
Gratz RuNNer and thanks for event
Rally race was epic fun
Only in lfs can spend dat 12pounds?
Thanks Graham for this nice event :-).
Very nice to race with you :heyjoe67_ferrari: :lfs:.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG