The online racing simulator
LFS State - local InSim mod
(101 posts, started )
Great (warning)

The second value for "WR xy %" is with a leading 0

Type int 101...0115 or 0

0115 -> 115

You will find the german translation attached.
Attached files
German.zip - 1.1 KB - 192 views
Quote from Pasci :The second value for "WR xy %" is with a leading 0

It's your mistake:

type_2 = Ganzzahl zwischen {0} und 0{1} oder {2}

fixed, thanx for lng

You have not translated lines 'opentr' and 'custspl', you missed or it was done on purpose?
If you show me how you did the color's in the cmd.exe package, I'll buy you an S2 license. I want to have that option with PRISM (Check my signature for that.)
Quote from Dygear :how you did the color's in the cmd.exe package

Method depends on of the programming language. Example, I'm using c# & System.Console:

Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Green;
Console.WriteLine("text");
Console.ResetColor();

on c++ with windows.h:

HANDLE handle = GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE);
SetConsoleTextAttribute(handle, FOREGROUND_RED);

This is too trivial to give gifts, especially the answer to this question is in the first lines of Google, but lfsstate is not using cmd.exe or .bat like PRISM, this is a .exe compiled console application.

system("color 20" ); //HEX: 2 - bg color, 0 - text color
cout << "text";

in .bat:

color 20
ECHO text
Quote from Lexanom :It's your mistake:

type_2 = Ganzzahl zwischen {0} und 0{1} oder {2}

fixed, thanx for lng

You have not translated lines 'opentr' and 'custspl', you missed or it was done on purpose?

painful! sorry
DOWNLOAD v0.9.6
http://bar.do.am/files/lfs/LFSState/LS096b.7z

- The result for cars with restrictions separately from the cars without restrictions. Because of this, the old database is not up to date.
- For cars with the restriction not displayed WR.
- Added new line in lng: "dboutd = Database is outdated, delete file {0} and restart {1}", sorry for bugs if any

Thanks Denny12
Other question/Feature request:
You have also input fields where we can write data (values). Why it's not possible to change/set the uname within LFS, too?
possible, but UNAME required to enter only once, why make a separate button for that?) You do not need to change UNAME often enough.

However, I'm thinking about rid of unnecessary cfg files, and then type UNAME have as you say.
Quote from Lexanom :possible, but UNAME required to enter only once, why make a separate button for that?) You do not need to change UNAME often enough.

However, I'm thinking about rid of unnecessary cfg files, and then type UNAME have as you say.

Easier to use - not every one "like" to configure trough config files. Other question is, if it possible to read trough InSim which player/uname is configure/used so you can use this automaticaly?

A nice option will by to configure an other port for insim instead 29999 (that's of course isn't possible in the GUI - I know )
Quote from Lexanom :possible, but UNAME required to enter only once, why make a separate button for that?) You do not need to change UNAME often enough.

The configuration of the language I will use also only once. But it's part of the GUI. ;-)
Quote from Pasci :A nice option will by to configure an other port for insim instead 29999

This option was available before, but I removed it as not necessary
Quote from Pasci :Other question is, if it possible to read trough InSim which player/uname is configure/used so you can use this automaticaly

Oddly enough, I have not found a way to get trough InSim UNAME automatically when connected...
Hi

I have a problem, program do not connect with LFS.
LFS automatically shows in chat nick:.insim 29999 (insim port is open i type /insim 2999)

I have Win 7 Ultimate x64.
LS should automatically write "/insim 29999". Do it manually before LS running, and I think of how to solve the problem
Quote from Lexanom :LS should automatically write "/insim 29999". Do it manually before LS running, and I think of how to solve the problem

I'm sorry I made an error in the post above

Of course I wrote "/insim 29999" and "/insim=29999" but still doesn`t work
Quote from dziadyny :I wrote "/insim=29999" but still doesn`t work

hmm...

1. Unpack the archive into a folder (any).
2. Start the LFS, writing "/insim 29999"
3. Start the LFS State

Have you tried to connect to the game other modifications insim? Maybe the whole thing in the port and need to connect to other, not 29999...there is no telling
Quote from Lexanom :hmm...

1. Unpack the archive into a folder (any).
2. Start the LFS, writing "/insim 29999"
3. Start the LFS State

I do exactly as You write and nothing

Quote from Lexanom :
Have you tried to connect to the game other modifications insim? Maybe the whole thing in the port and need to connect to other, not 29999...there is no telling

Yes i try connect LFS Stats and work fine.

How change insim port on Your app??
Quote from Dygear :If you show me how you did the color's in the cmd.exe package, I'll buy you an S2 license. I want to have that option with PRISM (Check my signature for that.)

Colors in PHPs CLI

If you really wonna buy license for me - wait for S3 and buy voucher

Sorry for OT.
Quote from misiek08 :Colors in PHPs CLI

If you really wonna buy license for me - wait for S3 and buy voucher

Sorry for OT.

Nice try, that only works on Linux. I'm looking for the Windows way of doing it. Anyway. I can't buy a license right now, so I've reported to bug to Victor. I'll send an S2 license your way Lexanom once Victor has fixed it.
Quote from Dygear :I'll send an S2 license your way Lexanom

my help is not worthy of rewards, leave the money yourself
I like this project. Your work is worthy. Just pass along the good will to the next guy ok? Still waiting for Victor to fix the bug BTW.
Quote from Lexanom :It's your mistake:

Sorry, updated translation is attached (also removed my 0 bug).
Attached files
German.zip - 1.1 KB - 195 views
Quote from Dygear :Nice try, that only works on Linux. I'm looking for the Windows way of doing it. Anyway. I can't buy a license right now, so I've reported to bug to Victor. I'll send an S2 license your way Lexanom once Victor has fixed it.

Windows's CLI doesn't accept any colors in it's default configuration. There are some dll's and patches, but there is no possibility to color only some text in default CMD.
Quote :You have received a new private message at Live for Speed from Dygear, entitled "S2 Unlock Code".

Thank you so much, now I owe you one, still do not know what I deserved it
Quote from Lexanom :Thank you so much, now I owe you one, still do not know what I deserved it

You are doing great job, and you are not begging us to buy you a code, that is very highly rated here
Denny12
I really appreciate it.

So...
DOWNLOAD v0.9.7
http://bar.do.am/files/lfs/LFSState/LS097b.7z

- default lang English
- deleted cfg file, all settings saved in data file
- autoload WR when running (by default is off, see in shift+B)
- UNAME can change in the settings (shift+B)

If the entered username does not match any of the players on the server, the program will return an error. Therefore, the program protects you from incorrect entries. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to get UNAME automatically, but I'm going to attempt to do so later.

To moderator: please attach the first post in the topic

LFS State - local InSim mod
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG