Round 1 [BL1] - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Thursday, 05.09.2013 at 19:40.
#2 - Nilex
Saw breach of rules via remote but i'm not participating. Can i report it? It's a game breaker to me...
No you can't.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race):Qualifying
Protestor's LFS Lap: -
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):16:30 & 20:25
Your Car number: 02
Protested Car number(s): 36 & 12
Brief description of incident:
12 deliberately gives 36 draft on the backstraight on multiple occasions, allowing him to improve his Q time on both occasions breaching(atleast can be read that way) 6.b.1.1. Considering the XFG's start disadvantage, the gain from gaining 1 or 2 places on the grid can be quite high
Both drivers will be given a warning for this as on both occasions car 36 did set a faster lap time giving him 2 places in the qualifying. A repeat of this will result in an elevation of the penalty.

UPDATE:
Drafting isn't allowed in pre-qualifying or qualifying, if both parties know what they were doing. In this case we are sure they did. I see your point about making a warning worth it and indeed it won't prevent anything in future if a warning is all that happens until a repeat...

As a result and revision of the incident with other Admins, we will give them both a 5-place grid drop in Round 2's Wednesday qualifying session.
-
(M.M.L.) DELETED by Framaris : No discussions in this topic plz!
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by Framaris : No discussions in this topic plz!
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 2
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:78
Protested Car number(s):17
Brief description of incident: The pilot number 17 M.Rall a lap down and repeat as you can see in the repetition, I annoyed the race on lap number two on the straight, with 2 minutes and 47 seconds of repetition rise, which in addition to see how this pilot does what he wants, and I did not see the car hit me Breaking me down and ruining my career because the lost pit stop very long time.
-
(Fordman) DELETED by Deutschland2007 : Protests are protests, not discussions.
-
(IMOL) DELETED by Deutschland2007 : Protests are protests, not discussions.
-
(TheSAgibbs) DELETED by Deutschland2007 : Protests are protests, not discussions.
-
(Fordman) DELETED by Deutschland2007 : Protests are protests, not discussions.
Car 17 will be given a Rear Of Grid penalty for the next round he participates in.
What is the difference between a protest and a discussion?

You must be able to protest a decision which will turn in to a discussion surely and you need to be able to point your point across, and then the Race Control come back with their decisions which is a discussion??
Quote from Fordman :What is the difference between a protest and a discussion?

You must be able to protest a decision which will turn in to a discussion surely and you need to be able to point your point across, and then the Race Control come back with their decisions which is a discussion??

There is a thread for discussions, this isn't it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG