The online racing simulator
G25 For sale
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Omar1
G25 For sale
anyone interested in a G25? just don't use it anymore and i need cash. Selling for £80 as the reverse on the shifter is abit retarded (sometimes works) but it just needs a small solder.
photo?
#3 - Omar1
#4 - Omar1
It just dropped 40 quid because of the logo removal.
#6 - Omar1
a little bit of metal/plastic? lol idk where it went
Just kidding.

It might be worth to mention how old it is and maybe how much you've used it.
you can find a brand new g27 with 3 year warranty for 200 usd now. So for many this may not be worth it unless they wanted a G25. In Europe it may be worth it though with lower shipping and how expensive the new g27's are there
Quote from Bmxtwins :you can find a brand new g27 with 3 year warranty for 200 usd now. So for many this may not be worth it unless they wanted a G25. In Europe it may be worth it though with lower shipping and how expensive the new g27's are there

wait wait wait.. 200usd

and

£80.

hmmm yes very similar.
Well, with how strong the USD is.. 80GBP is about 500 USD.

That would be 125 USD, so he kinda has a point.
Quote from Franky.S :wait wait wait.. 200usd

and

£80.

hmmm yes very similar.

so a used G25 that is god knows how old and could be not working in a year. Or a G27 that is brand new in packaging.
Quote from Bmxtwins :so a used G25 that is god knows how old and could be not working in a year. Or a G27 that is brand new in packaging.

afaik G25's are more reliable.
Your comparisons are to US prices though not the uk were he is selling it, a new g27 here is around £240 (~$375)
Well I just sold mine on ebay internationally brand new for 220 + 50 usd shipping. = 173 GBP.

You guys didn't bid, not my problem :P

G25 For sale
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG