The online racing simulator
Westhill 2013 Textures
(8 posts, started )
Westhill 2013 Textures
Westhill 2013 Textures
made some new textures for WST
after making aston , this was very easy and fast .. took me like 1 day
made me think how much improoved graphics we could had after so many years , i mean if i can do this ameture nice looking texture in one day then i really hope if S3 will come out it will have some quality shit! if not i will be very disapointed :\
also found extra road file that lfs loads on the track but dosent use , maybe for a future new layout or somthing ?

on the pictures you can see the blue&yellow curbs , you can also choice the regular green&blue curbs .

please read the read me file on the rar before you copy files!
thank you and enjoy

some pics :

DOWNLOAD
Wow! I love them. If you do another track soon? I would like to request Kyoto. =]
Quote from edge3147 :Wow! I love them. If you do another track soon? I would like to request Kyoto. =]

yes KY may be the next track :]
Amazing! where South City and Blackwood Textures mod?
Hay man ! Great textures !
I saw something strange ...
I don't know from which track is it or why (it is on Autocross btw)
I know it is obvious but I have still pointed out
Attached images
lfs_00000062.jpg
Quote from F1 mainiac :Hay man ! Great textures !
I saw something strange ...
I don't know from which track is it or why (it is on Autocross btw)
I know it is obvious but I have still pointed out

Thx mate. The textures aston grass texture affects autocross aswell , i can give you original files if you want to change it back . I have 2 copies of lfs , one for testing and one for playing
looks great and much need textures,thankyou
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :Thx mate. The textures aston grass texture affects autocross aswell , i can give you original files if you want to change it back . I have 2 copies of lfs , one for testing and one for playing

it's not a big problem .. I just wanted to show it I even like it more with the new grass ^^

Westhill 2013 Textures
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG