The online racing simulator
No Servers Showing Up
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
No Servers Showing Up
Hey Guys, I just bought a new computer. After installing LFS, when I try to open the server list, no servers show up. I have every possible option open, (empty servers=yes etc). At the top it says can join 0, and no reply xxx (however many hosts it checked) I know this is a problem with the game, as I can connect to the internet and play other online games no problem with my 20 down 2 up connection.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Zay
you are the seacond one to have this issue here , never had this kind of problam before buying the new pc ?
did you check your firewall ? anti-virus ? somthing is blocking lfs on your pc .
#3 - Zay
I checked my firewall. I have norton security installed, could it somehow be that?

Edit: I completely disabled norton, tried LFS again, still doesn't work :/
Also, I confirmed my s2 license twice with no problems, I can also succesfully search online players, but when I try to connect to their server, I can't join.

Any help is much appreciated!
Quote from Whiskey :It is NOT Norton's fault. Why do people keep blaming something that has never caused that issue?

how are you so sure that it isn't
Years of using it while playing LFS are enough to know how it works. If Norton's firewall block the conection LFS says that it was unable to reach master server.
Quote from Whiskey :Years of using it while playing LFS are enough to know how it works. If Norton's firewall block the conection LFS says that it was unable to reach master server.

and that is on your computer, not his or the other one That something works on your computer, doesn't mean it can't cause problems for others. I've heard many other people having problems with norton, so I suggested him this
#9 - Zay
Thanks for the input guys. It's not a norton problem. I uninstalled norton, tried LFS, and its still not working

Any ideas as to what this could be?
just a question, do you use wire or wireless internet?
#11 - Zay
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :just a question, do you use wire or wireless internet?

Wired. However another computer in the house runs lfs perfectly off of the same modem, also wired. I think it's unlikely that my network is at fault.
You are using 0.6e right?
#13 - Zay
#14 - hjrs
guys ? same problem here ,

i have ESET but i disable it, same problem ,

6E patch
#15 - hjrs
ok,

i have logged to LFSworld.net ? i joined only from there ?

what cause the problem
#17 - hjrs
ok,

I have Fixed the issue by 30%

i can log in to LFSworld.net and look on the servers from that site and click on the open in LFS and connect directley to the room name not from the public search servers

any help ?

No Servers Showing Up
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG