The online racing simulator
G25 + Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 - pedals not detected
Hi,

I have G25 + Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 but LFS is not detecting the pedals.

What can I do please?

Thanks!
Connected via USB I assume? Have you pressed to calibrate all the axis, and then see if something moves if you press a pedal?
Quote from Bose321 :Connected via USB I assume? Have you pressed to calibrate all the axis, and then see if something moves if you press a pedal?

Hi, thanks. Yes, everything works in all other games. But LFS does not seem to detect the pedals. Maybe I need to press something in LFS?
How many controllers do you have connected? Do you see the extra 3 axis in LFS, or not even that? Have you pressed calibrate in LFS?
Quote from Bose321 :How many controllers do you have connected? Do you see the extra 3 axis in LFS, or not even that? Have you pressed calibrate in LFS?

I have 2, mouse/keyboard and wheel/joystick. The wheel works fine. No, I dont even see the extra 3 axis in LFS

Yep, I tried to calibrate too. heh. maybe there is some INI file somewhere?

Cheers
Quote from smizzi :I have 2, mouse/keyboard and wheel/joystick. The wheel works fine. No, I dont even see the extra 3 axis in LFS

Yep, I tried to calibrate too. heh. maybe there is some INI file somewhere?

Cheers

Never mind.....I stayed playing with a few settings and its all good now, thanks!
Great to hear. Enjoy the awesome pedals.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG