The online racing simulator
Posts with admins names
(7 posts, started )
Posts with admins names
Not sure if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it, I've noticed alot in the programming forum that when certain people post it displays there username on the left but at the same time u see Victor and Scawen e.t.c is this because there being moderated or something? As I've noticed its usually with people who are just requesting insims for free and asking people to code stuff for them and people lacking general common sense like how to use the search tool

Would I be right thinking that it means the Admins are watching them or something like that?
These are just avatars.
Quote from Eclipsed :These are just avatars.

they do give a false impression to people who are new around here. You might know that it's an avatar, but I've seen koreny post somewhere (don't know where) when he had such an avatar, that he got messages from people who tought he was a moderator.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :they do give a false impression to people who are new around here. You might know that it's an avatar, but I've seen koreny post somewhere (don't know where) when he had such an avatar, that he got messages from people who tought he was a moderator.

Hey, I was talking about the avatar before i put it on with flame, he said nothing against it .. It's just a troll It's around long time, and noone really had some problem with it
Korený must be using hax to enable the avatar.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Korený must be using hax to enable the avatar.

/Offtopic
Randomness? Do you like pancakes?

/Ontopic
Since we can save the avatars and use them ourselves we can this weird stuff.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : but I've seen koreny post somewhere (don't know where) when he had such an avatar, that he got messages from people who tought he was a moderator.

That was probably me. It was just whiny messages from cruisers about DOS, "please ban him", ...
Quote from RandomnessInside :Korený must be using hax to enable the avatar.

I agree, when I used something like his, my avatar just dissapeared

Posts with admins names
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG