The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2013: Championship Classifications
Points for the race were counted for me as a driver, but not for team result.

We're 7 points short in the teams I believe.
Quote from BlueFlame :Points for the race were counted for me as a driver, but not for team result.

We're 7 points short in the teams I believe.

That would be because of a bonus space in your team name column, for unknown reasons. I've fixed it now.
Points updated following Round 2.
Points Updated following Round 3.
Round 4?
Points now updated following Round 4.
Points now up-to-date following the 2013 Kyoto 500.

The Kyoto 500 regulations state that only full-time LFSCART teams running in the Kyoto 500 earn points towards the LFSCART championship. This rule is unenforceable due to the fact that the signups are driver-based, and not team based like in past seasons with this rule in effect. All teams which participated in the Kyoto 500 have been given points accordingly.

An error was present in the results tables which incorrectly gave the driver who led the most laps 2 bonus points instead of one as prescribed by the rules. This has been corrected.
Points updated following Round 6.
Points updated following Round 7.

Muhahahaha
Points updated following Round 7.

Here are the current situations for each championship:

There are currently 25 mathematically eligible drivers for the Driver's Championship. There are 104 points remaining on the season.

Currently the top 8 teams are mathematically eligible for the Team's Championship. There are 184 points remaining available during this season for this championship.

It is between Finland and Czech Republic for the Nation's Championship. 92 points remaining on the season. If Finland's Round 8 average outscores Czech Republic's Round 8 average by 3.5 points, Finland will clinch the Nation's Championship.
Points are updated following Round 8.

Congratulations to the following for clinching the championship going into the season finale:

Race Green Autosports has clinched the Team's Championship. There are a maximum of 92 points available on the remainder of the season.

Finland has clinched the Nation's Championship. There are only 46 points remaining for the season for this Championship.

Scenarios for the Driver's Championship:

Rony Kronpušs has a 13 point lead over 2nd place. He will need to finish 2nd or better to clinch the Championship outright.

Nikifor Đaković is 2nd in the championship. He needs to win with Rony finishing no better than 3rd to win the championship. Due to his three wins, Nikifor will win any tiebreak.

Martin Kapal must win with Rony finishing no better than 6th, and with Nikifor 2nd without bonus points.

Thorsten Ulrich must win with Rony finishing no better than 13th, Nikifor no better than 6th, and Kapal no better than 3rd.

Matthias Pipelka is mathematically eligible, but would need at least 20 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

Zdeněk Cagaš and Arttu Ylöstalo are mathematically eligible, but would need at least 21 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

Dustin Dawes is mathematically eligible, but would need at least 25 cars attending Round 9 to be able to win the title.

All scenarios are based upon all condenders earning points during Round 9.
Ok, I need to create a bunch of faux accounts to start the race and drive 70% distance. Then, launch a systematic DDoS at Rony, Niki, Martin, Thorsten, Matthias, Kid, and Arttu.

Easy peasy.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok, I need to create a bunch of faux accounts to start the race and drive 70% distance. Then, launch a systematic DDoS at Rony, Niki, Martin, Thorsten, Matthias, Kid, and Arttu.

Easy peasy.

75%
Well, if they all score 0, does it even matter?
Why 21 cars?
Quote from Kid222 :Why 21 cars?

To overcome the points gap to P1, assuming P1 will complete at least 75% of the race.
Quote from dekojester :To overcome the points gap to P1, assuming P1 will complete at least 75% of the race.

I don't get it. Does it matter? I thought the points are always given in the same way no matter how many start.
Quote from Kid222 :I don't get it. Does it matter? I thought the points are always given in the same way no matter how many start.

Yes but if 8 cars start then if the driver finished last he gets 8th place points and not 21st place points
Quote from Kid222 :I don't get it. Does it matter? I thought the points are always given in the same way no matter how many start.

Remember that Deko's calculations are assuming all of the contenders start the race. So if there's only 10 cars, even if you or I win, 10th place will still score enough points to have us not place 1st in the championship.

It took me a while, but I do understand now.
An error correction has been made to the championship points: Niki had been erroneously given three bonus points for round 6, whereas only two are avaialble. It does not affect the championship scenarios.
Points updated following Round 9. Correction has been made to the points lookup table, all points are correct (well should be). Point out any errors noticed, please.

Congratulations to Rony Kronpušs (Eclipsed) on winning the 2013 LFSCART Series Driver's Championship! He was the only driver to participate in all rounds of the season.

Congratulations to Race Green Autosports on winning the 2013 LFSCART Series Team's Championship!

Congratulations to Finland on winning the 2013 LFSCART Series Nation's Championship!

LFSCART Series 2013: Championship Classifications
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG