The online racing simulator
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :Dont really think that new cars and tracks is nessecery . (sorry for my english )

s3 = new cars and tracks
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :s3 = new cars and tracks

that will be great but only if they fixed all the issues , if not then whats the point ?
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :that will be great but only if they fixed all the issues , if not then whats the point ?

LFS is already great as it is. It doesn't matter if they release s3 before the physics update or after, Both will make the community happy
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :LFS is already great as it is. It doesn't matter if they release s3 before the physics update or after, Both will make the community happy

I response from the Devs / a Dev would make the community happy

That's all we have asked?

Fordie
I agree with some guys here about self-made tracks/cars. Much like rFactor: Even though I haven't raced much in LFS yet, I have to say I'm soon dying to boredom with the current tracks/cars. Way too much fantasy imo, needs more (real) content. Quite no one use the default tracks/cars for multiplayer in rFactor, only new content.

Anyway, dear Santa, I wish to get S3.
#56 - Woz
Quote from Bob Smith :No, I'd not heard anything on this topic. I don't doubt you, it makes sense, I just feel I've possibly missed out on a good thread somewhere!

I think Becky is right. It rings a bell that this was an optimization for online play.
Quote from Fordman :I response from the Devs / a Dev would make the community happy

That's all we have asked?

Fordie

well, there are still updates getting posted (like 0.6e and the dedi), so I still know they still excist and are working on the game (not seen eric tough).

as for the 'tracks are getting boring fast', that might be, random, cuz the only thing you can drive is an mrt. Also, why not stay in rfactor, if it already has all the stuff you want?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :the only thing you can drive is an mrt.

a wild facepalm appears...

I might be organizing an event with the MRT and might be a fan of it yes, but does that automatically mean I can ONLY drive the MRT? Like say you like to race on ovals, yet I've seen you on normal courses as well.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Also, why not stay in rfactor, if it already has all the stuff you want?

The hell? I can race in LFS if I want.
Quote from RandomnessInside :but does that automatically mean I can ONLY drive the MRT?

who said that I based it off you being a fan of mrt? I've seen you drive, and you already have problems controlling a fox junior...
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :who said that I based it off you being a fan of mrt? I've seen you drive, and you already have problems controlling a fox junior...

Cut me some slack here, it's my first event I'm taking part in, and more accurately the first fixed setups event as well. You can't expect that my debut would've been any better than that of FSR's...

Anyway we went off-topic, stay on the topic.
Quote from RandomnessInside :it's my first event I'm taking part in

how can you judge, that this game is gonna be boring then, if you only raced half a mile (you spectated after turn 3 of lap 1) in a league
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :how can you judge, that this game is gonna be boring then, if you only raced half a mile (you spectated after turn 3 of lap 1) in a league

So you think just because I retired one race I couldn't race again? Mistakes happen to everyone, recall your LFSCART and LFSCART Light round 1.
Quote from RandomnessInside :So you think just because I retired one race I couldn't race again?

I didn't only base that comment off of you not finishing (wich you could easely do, since you didn't had any damage), you also were crying already for round 3 that you couldn't keep the tyre temps. you also already said that you didn't have any confidence for the junior fox, which doesn't show, that you are being able to control the car
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :you also were crying already for round 3 that you couldn't keep the tyre temps.

My first fixed setups league, be a pro in the beginning already. Seems legit. Stop going off-topic now, you already did so in Formula M...
Quote from RandomnessInside :My first fixed setups league, be a pro in the beginning already. Seems legit.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :how can you judge, that this game is gonna be boring then, if you only raced half a mile (you spectated after turn 3 of lap 1) in a league

Quote from RandomnessInside :Stop going off-topic now, you already did so in Formula M...

if you don't want to get off topic, start with not going off topic yourself
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :if you don't want to get off topic, start with not going off topic yourself

May I remind you you were the one who started going off-topic after I posted a reply about the actual topic?
Majoor being internet tough guy.

Go home
Looks like a broken up love affair continuing publically here...
Quote from BlueFlame :Majoor being internet tough guy.

Go home

Being internet tough guy while loving My Little Pony is a little like trying to be a straight male in a male strip club.

Just ain't gonna happen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Being internet tough guy while loving My Little Pony is a little like trying to be a straight male in a male strip club.

Just ain't gonna happen.

lol!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Being internet tough guy while loving My Little Pony is a little like trying to be a straight male in a male strip club.

Just ain't gonna happen.

That's the biggest trololol of it all.
Quote from BlueFlame :Majoor being internet tough guy.

Go home

I'm home, that's why I can post this here

also, just because I'm arguing with someone doesn't mean I'm being the tough guy. I am just trying to show that he's wrong. altough I do know he's closed minded as well, so it might be mission impossible XD
Quote from RandomnessInside :Even though I haven't raced much in LFS yet, I have to say I'm soon dying to boredom with the current tracks/cars. Way too much fantasy imo, needs more (real) content.

On contrary I love the fantasy aspect of it. There's no useless rants is this real enough or not. Only thing that needs to be real is the idea that it represents.

And you're right you haven't raced much. You probably haven't found magic so many of us have that makes driving a pleasure here, not content. Give it some time. At first I wasn't exactly 100% straight in love with the game either. But, it sort of grows to you with the time.

The only thing that I think the game so desperately needs is tracks. Yes, there are different layouts to tracks and that's great when people go hotlapping or whatever. But, when you go CG all you see is ky3, as4, ky2, odd we1/r, then again as3 or as11 and only sometimes some s1 track.
Or when you go league, they just make 6 round tour around tracks as if they couldn't figure a way to a proper 10 race season.

There is that feeling when you come to a track. The outlook of it. The flow of it. The sort of racing that is characteristic for that track. These things only slightly change with layouts and this is why we need those tracks. Devs sent out open layouts. However there is only very few of those that are frequently used. And you often can hear from people zomg hate on westhill. Honestly, that track is great. The rhytm it has is very special. But, then agian there is that lack of environment there that doesn't have that special ich about it. This just goes to show how important that aspect of being somewhere in 3d is important, simply over track layout. So, we have at the moment what we have with tracks and finally leagues are doing great job exploring some of unused layouts at last. Only if one day a number of new tracks, maybe one with Italian, other with German, third with Spanish and fourth with French environment just poped out. It would prolong life here so much more.

I know you want this so very badly, you want it right now. Nontheless, you have these 6 tracks that you have at the moment and you need to find pleasure in driving some cars rather then just swapping from one to another as if it was NFS or GT5 and you'll suddenly find a whole new world out there.
Quote from N I K I :On contrary I love the fantasy aspect of it. There's no useless rants is this real enough or not. Only thing that needs to be real is the idea that it represents.

And you're right you haven't raced much. You probably haven't found magic so many of us have that makes driving a pleasure here, not content. Give it some time. At first I wasn't exactly 100% straight in love with the game either. But, it sort of grows to you with the time.

The only thing that I think the game so desperately needs is tracks. Yes, there are different layouts to tracks and that's great when people go hotlapping or whatever. But, when you go CG all you see is ky3, as4, ky2, odd we1/r, then again as3 or as11 and only sometimes some s1 track.
Or when you go league, they just make 6 round tour around tracks as if they couldn't figure a way to a proper 10 race season.

There is that feeling when you come to a track. The outlook of it. The flow of it. The sort of racing that is characteristic for that track. These things only slightly change with layouts and this is why we need those tracks. Devs sent out open layouts. However there is only very few of those that are frequently used. And you often can hear from people zomg hate on westhill. Honestly, that track is great. The rhytm it has is very special. But, then agian there is that lack of environment there that doesn't have that special ich about it. This just goes to show how important that aspect of being somewhere in 3d is important, simply over track layout. So, we have at the moment what we have with tracks and finally leagues are doing great job exploring some of unused layouts at last. Only if one day a number of new tracks, maybe one with Italian, other with German, third with Spanish and fourth with French environment just poped out. It would prolong life here so much more.

I know you want this so very badly, you want it right now. Nontheless, you have these 6 tracks that you have at the moment and you need to find pleasure in driving some cars rather then just swapping from one to another as if it was NFS or GT5 and you'll suddenly find a whole new world out there.

At least someone has some sense left in their heads, great speech.
Also, NIKI is fast as ****

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG