The online racing simulator
Story david989898
(26 posts, started )
Story david989898
hello my name is david and this is my story.

I GOT hacked by kevin from spain and after some year ago i decided to mail lfs got it back from them the lfs developments helped me thanks alot. i was borrowing my friends acc Nicholascam while i was hacked my old acc . just so know i have proof that i got hhacked and that Belive me plz
Glad to hear you got it back. any action going to be taken on this kevin dude? or is that like blowing smoke up the ass
Compelling story bro.
Quote from Bose321 :Compelling story bro.

I agree, even though I would have liked to to read more about "kevin from spain" and his true motivations. Also the Nicholascam character could need more description and details as he seems to play an important role in the story.

I still give it a 7/10, but then again, i'm dyslexic
Heres some tips: http://www.writing-information ... t-story-writing-tips.html

Its all in the details, which your story clearly lacks.

Please provide more in-depth info to captivate your audience.

Don't fall for false reviews praising your writing ability.

Please re-write your story and publish it again (preferably in the same thread).

Thank you and good luck!
I on the other hand wonder, who are or rather when or where are "lfs developments" and extent of their true power (They obviously can a lot).
I also wonder who is plz and what is his relation to Believe, I think both of those characters could use a better development as neither of them is fleshed out enough.

9/10, would read again, I really hope for more from this author in the near future.
Still a better story than Twilight !

I'd give a 9/10

Please, register an entry of it at imdb.com
Yee iam realy happy that i have it in my hands now

Actually i got hes email adress. [email protected]

becouse he added me when he was Stealing acc and we chatted there until he stealed it.
:jawdrop: you serious?!!?!?
With what?
So can you explain how did he stole your account? Did you gave him password?
i had have the acc not so long ago i was totally noob. i had no chanse. i really wanted a server. I Joined a server asked if someone knows how to host servers and maybe help me? . then keving answered and then he added me and we chatted and then he should make a server to me he showed me that he had a server and that he was admin. and i got tricked i had no chanse i gave him my details i was nob and han no chanse. wrong of me but he stoled it......

i was new and i didnt know how it works with server and that so i belived him but my biggest lfs mistake ever .
Quote from david989898 :i was new and i didnt know how it works with server and that so i belived him but my biggest lfs ever .

would you happen to remember his username?
Well, i hope you improving your england talked to the bester among with your driving skills.

Enjoy lfs mate.

Passwords are strictly personal, as long as you keep them this way you're safe. (well, at least..)
thanks enjoy u to what server u used to be on?
Quote from david989898 :thanks enjoy u to what server u used to be on?

You mean which server i usually join to race ?
okej

Quote from sloan1233 :would you happen to remember his username?

Yes i think it was something like or maybe wrong Kevin.Er or extreme13
Quote from Chriship :Hello,

First of all i need to say...

I'm really sad at this moment cause , more than i tried to keep into @LFS , i failed always. With the xtreme13's and their posts telling that i was a hacker and more things that weren't true... Now discovered that chriship is too xtreme13 , and my real name is Kevin yes, and im from Spain.

Jag hoppas att du tycker om LFS! Hälsningar från Finland
Great story.
Quote from david989898 :Yes i think it was something like or maybe wrong Kevin.Er or extreme13

I know this guy, had a bad fame by being a hacker. The name of the account was "xtreme13" but its no longer avaliable.

Anyways 10/10 to the action of LFS Staff and welcome back david!
Quote from Speed Senna :I know this guy, had a bad fame by being a hacker. The name of the account was "xtreme13" but its no longer avaliable.

Anyways 10/10 to the action of LFS Staff and welcome back david!

Thanks alot mate

Quote from RandomnessInside :Jag hoppas att du tycker om LFS! Hälsningar från Finland

Jag älskar lfs / I love Lfs

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :

Lol D

Story david989898
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG