The online racing simulator
Think you should know about IC server
(29 posts, started )
That as well. I see no point in this thread staying open.
Quote from chriship :hello,

first of all i need to say...

I'm really sad at this moment cause , more than i tried to keep into @lfs , i failed always. With the xtreme13's and their posts telling that i was a hacker and more things that weren't true... Now discovered that chriship is too xtreme13 , and my real name is kevin yes, and im from spain.

Why i changed location + account? Well probably i did a big fault changing from account , trying to avoid the insults and all things that they were posting about me.
I changed the account for try to make a new life into @lfs , i was just trying to have fun cruising/racing and drifting . All was perfect until this went out again

about the stoled insim, here's the skype logs where shows that s4l-g ( chris - chrizza132 sended to frozen-kevin , the uc's source...)

if wanna a picture i can post it too for show us guys that i am not a liar.

And i banned from my server... I hate liars , i got enough with all this posts and threads that they were making for a non-reason.

Well i hope that if i did anything wrong i get forgiven and that i can continue having fun with my friends , that was the reason why i joined lfs...

Nothing more to say

sorry for my bad english...

then it was you that hacked my account you ailhfeajsfieho ???
cruisers
lol a year later and this post still not closed. slacking off are we mods? close this thread please.

Think you should know about IC server
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG