The online racing simulator
A Hacker in A Demo Server
(6 posts, started )
Hi,
i really didn't know in which section i have to put this Post (please move it to the right place).
In the recent time, a hacker connected to a demo server >> {BPH} Cruise Server.
His NickName is Anakin Skywalker.

he : has no username, doesn't get fined (by the insim), uses GhostMod, uses SpeedHack, drives on the N Gear, doesn't talk . and finally when he connects we get a message that he's not an admin.

Sometimes we get kicked from the server, and sometimes we don't find it.
Right now, Host not found on master server, but i was looking through the LFSWorld encounters and i saw what's in the picture in the attachments.

Here is a replay of his playing :
http://www.mediafire.com/downl ... 7k00e02y6acyf/cheater.mpr

Admins of the server can do nothing about this problem, so i hope that an action would be made to prevent this hacker from playing there.

Thanks All
Quote from zazcoisa1998 :
Admins of the server can do nothing about this problem, so i hope that an action would be made to prevent this hacker from playing there.

Well, action was made to prevent him, looks like it did not work
It's not the first time he's been stirring up trouble.

Quote from Scawen :Right, that is the same Anakin who did this in 0.6B. He claims to be helping LFS development, and said he achieved his aim by getting me back to work (actually taking me off the tyre physics and onto hacker protection - though I agree there was useful development of the multiplayer code). But he doesn't want to help by letting us know how he did this. If he would send us an email of explanation, that would help LFS development, because I would be able to get back to the tyre physics and some editor tools Eric has asked me for. But his current approach is not helping to advance the speed of LFS development.

Anyway, I would like to see a log produced from the host at the time he joined it, hopefully with the replay also recorded on the host.

I thought we maybe talked about an old host but it's 0.6E so hmm
Quote from zazcoisa1998 :Hi,
i really didn't know in which section i have to put this Post (please move it to the right place).
In the recent time, a hacker connected to a demo server >> {BPH} Cruise Server.
His NickName is Anakin Skywalker.

he : has no username, doesn't get fined (by the insim), uses GhostMod, uses SpeedHack, drives on the N Gear, doesn't talk . and finally when he connects we get a message that he's not an admin.

Sometimes we get kicked from the server, and sometimes we don't find it.
Right now, Host not found on master server, but i was looking through the LFSWorld encounters and i saw what's in the picture in the attachments.

Here is a replay of his playing :
http://www.mediafire.com/downl ... 7k00e02y6acyf/cheater.mpr

Thanks All

I reported him a few weeks ago and i went to the server with Flame CZE and Daniel-CRO to track him (he didnt know it AFAIK) and a few minutes after that he left and we were fine. But thanks for telling me that it happens a few times per week or month.
Quote from cargame.nl :I thought we maybe talked about an old host but it's 0.6E so hmm

Indeed,

I updated the server to Dcon5 and so far he didnt join anymore

All was sorted since 3 days ago , i don't see the point on posting this...

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG