The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :It does when your team forgets to change from Quali to Race settings.

That's down to the FIA IIRC, it's their DRS software system afterall.
#52 - CSF
I hate this "4 wheels off rule". It's taken too literally, and is difficult to police as not every incident is seen or punished.

Stick the grass and gravel near the track so the quickest way is to stay on the circuit. Currently the quickest way to race is to go off as much as possible. That's wrong.

I don't give a shit if its more dangerous. I'd rather see some injuries and fatalities than mindless zooming around on Tarmac runoffs waiting for pedants to find screen grabs of unpunished "4 wheels off" moments.

Moronic fans are killing F1.
Quote from Gougoodthing :Did he pass around the outside there?

He was never behind Grosjean during the early stages of the race, so I guess he came under attack by him after running wide in T3.
Yeah. Thats what the difference is, he didnt overtake Grosjean he just ran wide defending. I personally dont think Grosjean did much wrong either by running wide, that pass with Massa was always going to happen at some point and he could easily have stayed on the track except for the fact Massa would have ran into him and he played it safe. I dont understand aswell why they gave the penalty for that at the time, but had to look closer at the one with Jenson. The 1 with Jenson was stupid and easy to see.
Quote from tristancliffe :I hate this "4 wheels off rule". It's taken too literally, and is difficult to police as not every incident is seen or punished.

Stick the grass and gravel near the track so the quickest way is to stay on the circuit. Currently the quickest way to race is to go off as much as possible. That's wrong.

I don't give a shit if its more dangerous. I'd rather see some injuries and fatalities than mindless zooming around on Tarmac runoffs waiting for pedants to find screen grabs of unpunished "4 wheels off" moments.

Moronic fans are killing F1.

Agree 100%. I recall Martin Brundle running wide at turn 4 in 1996 and ripping all 4 wheels off the car because there was quite a rough / ploughed gravel trap. That might be going a smidge too far and it's not too good for the show to have cars beached in gravel traps - these days that would probably cause a safety car. However, it should not be the case that you can gain time by leaving the track.

Grass is good - can't generally go faster on grass. Would leave cars needing a ticket to get back into the track if it's raining but hey-ho, can't have everything.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG