The online racing simulator
FFB does not work
(8 posts, started )
FFB does not work
Since patch U the FFb refuses to work.

I've always had this kind of problem, sometimes the FFb does not work, but it always back to normal after shift+C, or clicking no and yes in ffb option in the controls screen.

This time nothing solves the problem.

I've got a Logitech MOMO and a Logitech Force plugged each one in a USB port, and this kind of combination has never been a problem.

Now I tried to reinstall the Profiler driver, run ClrCalib,.exe to clean the registry, try a new instalation of LFS, but nothing happens and I stay without FFB.

After one and an half year of LFS, all this time using FFB wheels, it is not to easy to get used with the new situation.

I'll be in a league race in 2 hours, without trainny, without ffb... and without chances to keep my FZR on the track

Any chance to someone here give a solution for this case?

TIA

Silvio
If you take a look at the patch thread section you might notice that you just need to re-calibrate and re-assign the axis (in LFS) or something to get it going again.
I did all the things that is possible to do in the controls menu...
I did
Have you tested with another game at all? Or done the obvious thing of checking the wires... Checked that FFB is turned up in game '.' button?

Also, you say you previously had to re-initialise the wheel alot before to get it working, so maybe it was dodgy before and has now given up - unless it works elsewhere.

Anyway, those are the obvious checks.

I take it you have the latest Wingman software too?
yes for all the things you said
Have you tried the wheels seperately?

At least if you got one going you could race without clutch pedal.
#7 - Woz
two wheels together might be the issue. depends which one grabs the FF as only one FF device is supported.

Use you main wheel on its own. Does the FF work?
Does the force feedback light on the wheel light up when you run LFS?

FFB does not work
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG