The online racing simulator
Someone can help me? [can't get online] [resolved]
Hey guys someone can help me?Because when I try to enter at one server it says: No Track; I tried to re-install (multiple times)etc.../: someone can help me?Isn't from the server because my friend was here when I was trying to get in...If someone can help me please write here.
50$
#3 - MrSam
Quote from WiKiPT :Hey guys someone can help me?Because when I try to enter at one server it says: No Track; I tried to re-install (multiple times)etc.../: someone can help me?Isn't from the server because my friend was here when I was trying to get in...If someone can help me please write here.

I dont know if you have download the good version from lfs.net
But you can try to download this last version same as lfs.net

http://www.mhservers.co.uk/download/LFS_S2_6E_setup.exe
#4 - Sobis
I'm pretty sure you're trying to access a cracked server. Please stop trying and play demo or buy S2.
I'm playing on Demo but how can I know if the server is for demo players?
Can you join other servers?
No,I re-installed and now when I try to join one server say this: No Track...
That is very likely a cracked server. Join only the servers that LFS lists in the Multiplayer menu and you'll be fine...
Bro,my friend told my and it's a cracked server ;_; sorry for this but another thing,I have the demo which servers I can play?Since I can't go to the server lists because I need a game password ?
I can have a game-password and play on demo?

@EDIT:

I have a Game-Password now I'll try to play online thank you so much
WiKiPT

Demo Racer

Online at: Tofu[•]2nd Drift Server

There you go, have fun!
Really thank you (:
he was online >.< Until something/someone did something to the server and now they r down.. anyway the server will be up when the server manager comes online until then best regards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG